No announcement yet.

Johnson: Pacquiao fights dead men

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    yup pacquiao still remains the only fighter to ever stop barrera and morales... Maidana couldn't stop morales and amir khan couldn't stop barrera.
    What? Barrera was K'd TFO by Junior Jones.

Comment

Hahaha...........I was right when I said this @sswipe did not deserve the HOF.........LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        What? Barrera was K'd TFO by Junior Jones.
        no it was controversial. barrera was dq'ed by the ref because his corner people apparently went into the ring just before the end of the 5th round.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          no it was controversial. barrera was dq'ed by the ref because his corner people apparently went into the ring just before the end of the 5th round.
          Nothing controversial about it, they jumped in the ring to stop the fight because of the brutal whooping Jones was laying on him. It was a technicality call but Barrera was stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Hahaha...........I was right when I said this @sswipe did not deserve the HOF.........LOL!!
            Because he said something about Manny?

Comment

If "Too Sharp" wasn't a Hall of Fame boxer, but instead an unknown *****r disc jockey on satellite radio, his critique's would be held in higher esteem in the pacfart community.

Comment

Originally posted by Deal With It View Post
                If "Too Sharp" wasn't a Hall of Fame boxer, but instead an unknown *****r disc jockey on satellite radio, his critique's would be held in higher esteem in the pacfart community.
                You can say that again.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  Nothing controversial about it, they jumped in the ring to stop the fight because of the brutal whooping Jones was laying on him. It was a technicality call but Barrera was stopped.
                  And back to wikipedia and boxrec he goes!

That gentleman (soggylungs) is what some of us in the internet boxing community refer to as a boxrec scholar.

What he did was glance over Barerra's boxrec real quick, saw that the loss was a DQ and jumped to ignorant assumptions.

Now, after you just schooled him, he went back to wikipedia and read up on the section about the fight and jumped to more ignorant assumptions. You school him a second time, so now he goes to youtube and watch the end of the fight and WATCH how he comes back and pretends to be a know it all.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                    How? I never said one thing bad about Johnson, rather I questioned the amount of hate in the sport of boxing.

I can see some negative talk here and there, but compared to other sports.....boxing really takes the cake.
                    I can agree with you there but we also have to acknowledge that boxing is the most corrupt and possibly rigged professional sport there is.

The negative talk in boxing comes from different avenues but it all can't chalked up to "hating" all the time. That is my only point that I have been trying to make. Just seems to me that everything negative that person says today regardless of if its true people who disagree always want to claim its "hating" when that is not always the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                      but ref did not give junior jones the tko and instead dq'ed barrera. so in actuality pac remains the only person to be given a stoppage win against barrera.
                      Just as i predicted...

Aren't i a genius?

Comment

Working...
                      X