Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greater Fighter, Jake LaMotta or Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    I've never reported anyone.

I'm just saying to keep everyone happy a poll would be the righteous thing to do.
    I agree. Let's get the poll up. I agree with JAB but I think we should get the pulse of the whole section.

Comment

i will willingly stop posting comments on any Lennox Lewis thread as long as you stop JoeyZagz posting comments about Lewis..... deal or no Deal?.... JAB you are a fraud and your actions prove it, you are a Lewis fanboy who want to turn the history section into a fanclub for Lennox Lewis, most members have seen through your shallow whitewash and are in disagreement with your actions, you could not answer my question of, "what have i ever posted about Lewis which you feel is untrue or lies?.... JAB you are a joker who is unworthy of your position because you cannot talk boxing with others who's points are based on knowledge not idolization...

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
        i will willingly stop posting comments on any Lennox Lewis thread as long as you stop JoeyZagz posting comments about Lewis..... deal or no Deal?.... JAB you are a fraud and your actions prove it, you are a Lewis fanboy who want to turn the history section into a fanclub for Lennox Lewis, most members have seen through your shallow whitewash and are in disagreement with your actions, you could not answer my question of, "what have i ever posted about Lewis which you feel is untrue or lies?.... JAB you are a joker who is unworthy of your position because you cannot talk boxing with others who's points are based on knowledge not idolization...
        You start off fair and then go off the deep end. Here, you posted this: Lennox Lewis is on steroids.

Comment

If a poll is not up within 30mins I'll post it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
            You're in no position to negotiate. If you'd like to continue with the flaming and insults we can take this a step further. The fact is you take everything as personal if someone doesn't agree with you. You don't outright lie unless its about a poster and you refuse to accept the facts anyone else provides. There are numerous occasions you have stretched the truth to suit your agenda's yet disregard anyone else who may do the same. My mind is made up.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              They're not so much lies as half truths and rumors. It's really, really annoying.
              There have been blatant lies. Quite a few of them. And not only with Lewis. Sonny claimed Margarito said "Pacquaio was the hardest puncher he ever faced" when he was losing a debate. I asked him to find that quote and I'm still waiting. He also claimed Lewis was forced to fight Klitschko on short notice as a replacement for Johnson or lose his belts. I asked him to back that statement up and he posted a link to an unrelated article months before the actual fight. Byrd-Tua was more one sided than Lewis-Tua? Harry Wills not qualified for a shot at Dempsey? I look at that as lying. I'm not going to go through the whole list. Sonny knows the deal and I've already put it out there.

Maybe some people have a different definition of lying but if you knowingly say something untrue with an agenda, it's a lie as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Jesus its getting worse,any thread that mentions a heavyweight turns into a thread where sonnyboy can talk his rubbish and blatantly lie about Lewis,maybe the history section should have a hatred thread so he could talk his bullshit in there,i know it sounds like something NSB would have but he really is becoming obsessive,Jab sets him straight over and over again and he still doesnt stop,it was funny at first now its just sad

Comment

lots of drama in this lounge.

i guess it doesn't matter is its nsb or history. fools are gonna bend facts to suit their agendas all day every day.

I don't know anyone arguing really so I"m not accusing. just making a comment.

Comment

Working...
                  X