Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you prefer RETIRED - Haye or the Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the option for all three to retire?

Comment

Haye needs to retire, vitali should retire as father time seems to have caught him, wladimir should fight as long as he can defend his title of the heavyweight champ

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        Yeah, but he was showing this potential only against weak opposition, against serious opponents he showed that he had no heart or mentality of ATG. Don't get me wrong I love watching him, and as a person he seems to be really cool but he is too overhyped.
        Only a Klit fan would write this.

Neither Klit would have gone through Tyson's resume (up until Buster Douglas) and remain undefeated.

They would have both got smashed up.

Comment

Lewis was talked about as an ATG by the time he beat Holyfield.

Tua/Tyson/Grant/Vitali was just the icing on da cake..

a big big cake full of glory and 156 million dollars.

Fuk Rahman I though.. that shyt was a nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            The bytch who blames his toe for losing
            Haye, he has a potentially career ending toe injury. He'll never be the same again from that nagging toe.

Comment

The HW division will be a complete and utter shambles when Wlad retires. He's the only thing that gives it some respectability.

Comment

Above all, what the HW division needs is an undisputed champion. In the last few years we have had 4 champs, then 3 and now 2. We need 1 undisputed champ. It looks like that's Wlad. He's not very entertaining, but nevertheless, he does what he does better than anyone else. I would love to see the new guys queue up and challenge him one by one. And it looks like Haye has no interest in doing so.

So my answer was Haye & Vitali.

Comment

The Klitschko's aren't one person.

Comment

Working...
                  X