No announcement yet.

I met this girl in my gym last (year)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I met this girl in my gym last (year)

And I'm taking her out tomorrow night. I have a good repoire with her but I'm always looking new material to incorporate into ma 'game. Share with me some of your best compliments, jokes (to make the girl laugh) and other date night material. I will then select a winner and use your suggestion on my date...

Thanks, cvnts...

Oh, and notice the "thumbs up" icon attached to the thread - I'm not a downer like Georges...

Do a magic trick with a coin, girls love that.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
      Do a magic trick with a coin, girls love that.
      No, I'm not doing that....

Next....

Comment

Tell her you're a mod on an internet forum and mention how seriously you take it. Showing her that you're an internet twat should get you laid.

Comment

Hold up, this isn't a joke thread?

Comment

Ask her if she is a ******* or a ***** so you know where she stands and whether it really has a chance of working out long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Tell her you're a mod on an internet forum and mention how seriously you take it. Showing her that you're an internet twat should get you laid.

Hey asswipe, I haven't been 'ere much in the last two & 1/2 weeks, if you haven't noticed. However, I'm sure you've been here plenty...

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                Hold up, this isn't a joke thread?

No, this is serious business...

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Ask her if she is a ******* or a ***** so you know where she stands and whether it really has a chance of working out long term.
                It wouldn't matter either way - although I'd respect her more if she was a Floyd fan...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Hey asswipe, I haven't been 'ere much in the last two & 1/2 weeks, if you haven't noticed. However, I'm sure you've been here plenty...
                  No I haven't noticed because I'm not on much either. I just have the day off.

So

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    No, I'm not doing that....

Next....
                    make it a point to compliment her eyes.

ever notice how much time women spend on making their eyes look attractive?

that's because they're the gateway to a woman's soul.

Comment

Working...
                    X