Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has a fighter ever been antagonistic toward Pacquiao at a weigh in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Not really. Normally he just laughs and the tension evaporates.

Bradley gave it a go alright. Didn't really work though.

I have never seen anyone intimidate Pac at any of the stare downs. He laughs and giggles at them.

You will never see any fighter smiling like that while walking to the ring at fight night, but look at him the moment he enters the ring as he wipe those smile off of his face.

Comment

Not during a weigh in but marquez came to the Philippines all the way from Mexico to trash talk pac during a boxing event at the araneta coleseum, asking for a 3rd fight, or was it asking for 4th. It's at youtube.

Comment

he laughs at the americans who try so hard to look hard. pac is from the streets he can see through soft americans and just laughs at that ****. tim wouldnt last a day where pac is from. i cant wait to see pac clown the consptipated face of floyd. everyone in the building having a great time except floyd lmao!!

Comment

IF may-pac happens, I expect to see some shoving and taunting at the weigh-ins... I know it's all theater...but at least give us our money's worth... a nice big push from Floyd and then Manny gives him the death stare...

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
            IF may-pac happens, I expect to see some shoving and taunting at the weigh-ins... I know it's all theater...but at least give us our money's worth... a nice big push from Floyd and then Manny gives him the death stare...
            Oh no, Floyd would never dare touch Pac at the weigh in.

Floyd would be more animated than all of his previous weigh in/stare downs combined to hide his nervousness. But no matter how hard he tried to look like a bad.ass his nervousness will show and it will be obvious to everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Not really. Normally he just laughs and the tension evaporates.

Bradley gave it a go alright. Didn't really work though.

PAC just has a killer look underneath that smile. I don't think anybody can crack that.

Comment

Manny destroys people when he is in a good mood. Just think of what he will do to you if hes pissed at you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Manny destroys people when he is in a good mood. Just think of what he will do to you if hes pissed at you!!!
                  Margarito would come to mind

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    Margarito would come to mind

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                      you just made my point Pac knows who to clown and who not to clown anybody he thinks is a bum he laughs ,smiles ect
                      Pac and Marquez went on TV doing karaoke together. I think they were okay laughing and smiling around each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X