Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN needs to get rid of Teddy Atlas when they televise a W. Klitschko fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only got see the end of the fight and Teddy was going pretty hard at Wlad.

Comment

He's always pretty spot on, when it comes to the Klits he most definitely biased. He really can't stand them!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        He was fairer than I expected. Especially considering how awful Leapai was.
        Post fight commentary while Wlad is acknowledging the crowd: "Wlad is being more active clapping to the crowd than he was in the fight".

This was after he said that Wlad was showing "versatility" punches in this fight, and Wlad started throwing combinations down the stretch.

Sidenote: If Larry Merchant criticized Wlad, I would actually be ok with it because Larry has style and pizzazz in his delivery. This guy is just a narcissistic tool too much in love with his own self-perceived knowledge of Boxing.

Comment

Teddy gave me a good laugh

Comment

Teddy has been waiting his whole life to commentate a vlad fight to hate on him

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Everything he said was true. What exactly are you mad about?
              agree.
              butt hurt klitschko fans. ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                Post fight commentary while Wlad is acknowledging the crowd: "Wlad is being more active clapping to the crowd than he was in the fight".

This was after he said that Wlad was showing "versatility" punches in this fight, and Wlad started throwing combinations down the stretch.

Sidenote: If Larry Merchant criticized Wlad, I would actually be ok with it because Larry has style and pizzazz in his delivery. This guy is just a narcissistic tool too much in love with his own self-perceived knowledge of Boxing.
                I had stopped watching at that point, I guess. That sounds more like Atlas. Wlad was actually very active in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                  The guy was annoying as hell. We knows his opinion, we don't need him to air it out in the open with his East Coast, New York snobbery. Just cover the damn fight objectively and stop the bias. We can usually tolerate his loud voice during Friday Night Fights, but not during a televised World Heavyweight Championship fight.
                  **** you bro

Comment

This is weird to me because I know Teddy's shown a Klitschko bias a lot in the past but I thought he was like on his best behavior today. lol I mean this was like the nicest I've ever heard him talk about Wlad was today and on thursday when they asked him about the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                      This is weird to me because I know Teddy's shown a Klitschko bias a lot in the past but I thought he was like on his best behavior today. lol I mean this was like the nicest I've ever heard him talk about Wlad was today and on thursday when they asked him about the fight.
                      espn told atlas to be good with wlad. theyre getting wlad to fight on their station for a song since hbo thinks he's a slacker and shuns his fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X