Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Floyd Mayweather go on ESPN First Take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
    Well Stephen A.'s a fanboy. He has nothing to worry about there, but Skip will grill him pretty hard about Pacquiao. It is a show people watch, and gets a lot of exposure, but those guys dont really know ****. I get pretty annoyed when they talk boxing.
    what is skip? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      So Skip who pretends to follow the sport can run his mouth? If anything that's one of the smartest moves Mayweather has made.
      In all fairness, skip did hold back from his ******ed rants today.

Comment

If someone mentioned...lets say for example, Danny Garcia to either Skip or Stephen A, would either of the two have even heard of him? Their extent of boxing knowledge appears to be Floyd & Manny and whomever either has fought.

That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
          what is skip? lol
          Well they both are, and Skip knows less about boxing than Stephen A. However, this thread is about Mayweather, so I referenced the Mayweather fan of the two. I don't like Floyd, but I don't blame him for going on the show. They say the same things and provide no insight.

Comment

I did just see on Instagram that Stephen A. said on First Take today that "inside sources" told him that Manny won't sign with Top Rank, and Floyd would be willing to work directly with Manny. It could happen in Spring of 2015. I'm on my phone and don't feel like trying to share the video or make a thread. It was on @boxingfanatik's IG. Take from it what you will.

Comment

Working...
            X