Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can drink about 15 heinekins and be fine the next morning...maybe I'll do that then

Comment

• Originally posted by JDizzle79
      i can drink about 15 heinekins and be fine the next morning...maybe I'll do that then
      they only thing with beer is u feel bloated after about 10
      with all that gas in your stomach

beers are giving me quite the beer belly

Comment

• hahaha, yeah...I know longer have a six pack...more like a 4 pack on the good days...but beer tastes so damn GOOD...builds character I say

Comment

hahaha, yeah...I know longer have a six pack...more like a 4 pack on the good days...but beer tastes so damn GOOD...builds character I say
          beer= gods gift to lay abouts

Comment

• sure is...you got anything going this weekend

Comment

sure is...you got anything going this weekend
              well me birds coming round tonight so i might go out and get a bottle of wine and beers so i can have my wicked way with her

Comment

• hahaha...I might take mine out for dinner and maybe a movie before I decide to come home and get sloshed

Comment

hahaha...I might take mine out for dinner and maybe a movie before I decide to come home and get sloshed
                  lucky lady the best my girl is getting is some cheap wind and maybe a kebab if she is lucky

Comment

• hahaha...well, I'm married so I have to pay some attention to her or she gets the dog after me and I don't get any for a while. I think its amazing how women can put that **** up on the shelf like that and not care about me not getting any...its cruel I tell, down-right inhumane

Comment

hahaha...well, I'm married so I have to pay some attention to her or she gets the dog after me and I don't get any for a while. I think its amazing how women can put that **** up on the shelf like that and not care about me not getting any...its cruel I tell, down-right inhumane
                      i know they make u work for the sex so u have to earn it

cruel heartless bitches

Comment

Working...
                      X