Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does JMM plank Provo too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny thing is, Prov is not even bigger fight night, though he looks much stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      this is the fight i wanna see next,,,,

jmm back down to 140 vs a big power puncher that comes straightforward,,

would be an instant classic
      It would be a really dumb fight to take for JMM. Win or lose he's gonna get brutalized. Now imagine he goes out on a stoppage loss, 2 fights after his most glorious moment, for peanuts. That'd be Chris John x10

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        It would be a really dumb fight to take for JMM. Win or lose he's gonna get brutalized. Now imagine he goes out on a stoppage loss, 2 fights after his most glorious moment, for peanuts. That'd be Chris John x10
        Who said it was for peanuts,,,,

I think ruslan-jmm could be a ppv,,, wouldnt be a monster buyrate, but would do 400k-500k, and jmm would make a few million and ruslan would probably get, especially if they hyped up the undercard...

I agree though that jmm probably has better options out there, but it TR is trying to make long term deal with ruslan,, they may use jmm as bait,,,

Comment

Nope, he doesn't rush in careless like Pac did.
          Almost like katsidis. If give him a good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Who said it was for peanuts,,,,

I think ruslan-jmm could be a ppv,,, wouldnt be a monster buyrate, but would do 400k-500k, and jmm would make a few million and ruslan would probably get, especially if they hyped up the undercard...

I agree though that jmm probably has better options out there, but it TR is trying to make long term deal with ruslan,, they may use jmm as bait,,,
            For relative peanuts, compared to what he'd pass on from Pac. Less than the 6m he made for Bradley, since he's coming off a defeat and Ruslan is not a marquee name. And even though Prov is great bang for the buck, that doesn't translate into PPV success (not immediately). That fight might not do half of what you think

Comment

Working...
            X