No announcement yet.

Better boxing brothers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better boxing brothers?

I would consider the Marquez bros better. Not Vitalis or Wlads fault that they had worse opponents but Marquez have faced better fighters and are highly skilled.
    Klitschko
    35.29%
    Marquez
    64.71%

Klitschko Brothers >>>>> Midget Marquez Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
      Klitschko Brothers >>>>> Midget Marquez Brothers
      When you post **** like that your opionion means less than it did before.

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
        When you post **** like that your opionion means less than it did before.
        jajajjajaja right on instead of getting all childish u owned him wit class

Comment

I go Marquez as the better fighters but the Klitschkos will be remembered up there along with them.

Comment

marquez bros>>>klitschko bros. marquez bros are one of the best brother combos of all time. tommy and mike gibbons are generally considered the best tho.

Comment

I say Klits, not based on skills, but accomplishments. Wladimir and Vitali TOTALLY dominates the most important weightclass of the game.

Comment

I would say the Klitschko brothers simply because I have seen more of their fights. But the Marquez brothers are no doubt one of the best combinations of brothers in boxing. Other than them and the Klitschko's I don't know many other brothers in boxing. You have the Arce brothers aswell but that's about it.

Comment

The Marquez brothers, they are arguably the best fighting brothers in history. Both of them have at one point or another been considered among the best fighters in the world, I believe both of them were in the top 5 pound for pound in the Ring's rankings for a while back in 2007. JMM is a 3 weight class titlist, Rafael is a 2 weight class titlist with a chance to become a 3 weight titlist in September. Both of them were also considered the best in their respective divisions at some point when the divisions they were in were occupied with very good fighters. That's something you can't say about the Klitschkos, they are considered the best in their division but the division is quite shallow and has been for quite some time.

Comment

Marquez Bros.

Comment

Working...
                    X