End Of An Era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
    This is for the Calzaghe-Haters.

Can you believe these bitches. Where's that thread about 'Excuses Calzaghe Fans Will Use When He Get's Beaten', wonder where thats at now. All these morons saying Calzaghe would get his ass handed to him all of a sudden think Chad Dawson is the second coming. All of a sudden RJJ is forgotten, any excuse will do I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
      Well I'm sorry to single you out, but I remember you saying the same **** back before the third Tarver fight. At what point do you realize it's just false hopes of a fan?

Sorry I just find it really irritating when I see this happening all over again after the Tyson fan debacles. How many ****ing times did people come on here and ******** and say Tyson could win the title again?
      I was wrong for thinking a 39 year old Roy could beat a top 3 fighter in the sport whos as fast and active as joe...

Comment

roy, i salut you

Comment

I still have the Ninja Turtles...

But I have to be completely honest with you, the Roy Jones era has been over for a long time now.

Comment

Sigh. Even those Roy lost, I still would've wanted to see him lose. I paid $50 to watch the last three rounds; there was a power outage where I live and missed everything through to the ninth round. Another legend has his book closed.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
              I was wrong for thinking a 39 year old Roy could beat a top 3 fighter in the sport whos as fast and active as joe...
              haha me and you both homie.

Comment

Yeah this is definately the end I think for Roy. We still got the memories but.

Comment

Working...
                X