Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter Boots Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it is dumb to wear Jungle boots in the cold. But still, if moisture gets inside the boot, it's no fun so might as well be prepared.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post
      Ive rocked those for 3 winters straight now

Only difference is I have the gold version...

do they make like new versions every season? i never knew much about tims

Comment

I'm buying these next:

An these ones:

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
          do they make like new versions every season? i never knew much about tims
          idk i just bought them 3yrs ago and im still rocking them

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            I don't wear boots a whole lot, but it's usually Red Wings for work and then Doc Martens for casual wear.

Guys who wear work boots that don't need them for work, cough black people cough, need to have their head kicked in imo. I will recant my opinion when zombies come but until then i stand firm in my belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Guys who wear work boots that don't need them for work, cough black people cough, need to have their head kicked in imo.
              I like panama soles tyvm.

The most hilarious thing that could happen to a person is slipping or skidding in mud or a slick surface Chief. You ever see an A-hole slip and fall in dressy shoes? I have and it was a laugh riot.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

The most hilarious thing that could happen to a person is slipping or skidding in mud or a slick surface Chief. You ever see an A-hole slip and fall in dressy shoes? I have and it was a laugh riot.
                Right, cuz you never see these same guys wearing boots when there is no snow on the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  Right, cuz you never see these same guys wearing boots when there is no snow on the ground?
                  Them Nyukkus be wearing they boot in they living room?

Was that the correct response?

Comment

everytime when they walk on big plate of ice, i usually laugh or try to keep it in and not look like a dick

Comment

Them Nyukkus be wearing they boot in they living room?

Was that the correct response?

lol definitely.

Comment

Working...
                      X