Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..J.M. MARQUEZ Lands One Of The Best Combinations In Recent Memory...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GREAT combinations against a very game Juarez, aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by C-Drone View Post

Though, one could say it was the first punch that really did it, the combination that followed was brutally brilliant. AMAZING Juan Manuel Marquez combination. It was perfectly timed, flush, accurate, sharp and powerful with nice speed. Everything you could want from a combo.

ENJOY.
      Thats a sick combo by juan manuel.

Comment

Even more INCREDIBLE work by Juan Manuel Marquez. Enjoy the Jandaeng highlights.

Comment

I had the gif. from that in my sig for ages.

Comment

Comment

I'm litterally in a debate with myself on what I'm going to name my first son, if and when I have a son.

Juan or Rafael.

And yes, when both brothers leave the sport it's going to be a sad day. I don't think we'll ever see anything like them again for awhile. People may not know, but Boxing isn't really that big in Mexico, all the best athletes get snatched up and turned into Soccer Players.

Anyways, here's a slower/verteran version of Juan Manuel landing a 5 punch combo that ended up in a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
                lol I was at that fight, you could see me flyin off my seat if the camera kept goin to the right at the end.

But him and his brother fought that night. I swear to god their body shots on these guys sound like shotguns goin off.

Comment

Working...
                X