Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim did hurt pacman more than Floyd did. Realtalk. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      DUDE just stop man, these boxers are foolish! I dont know why they do not follow the plan, Bradley should have rushed on Pac more, he had his moments when he rushed and threw combos on him, he was supposed to shock Pac but he was too timid, he still did more though because the early rounds went to Bradley its that lame knockdown in the 7th round that ruined the momentum.

The fans also cheering fooled the judges. I expected people booing not cheering for Manny.

Even Manny face was marked up he had a cut and he looked shocked at the end he even told Max that Bradley was a good fighter and he DESERVED it, that was Pac admitting that Bradley deserved the win.
      LMBO!!! You are joking right?

Comment

Go watch the replay. Some of you clowns dont know boxing.

Comment

Lmao.......

Comment

LOL pacman dominated that fight

Comment

Go watch the replay. Some of you clowns dont know boxing.
              Meltdown detected

Comment

My hats off to Bradley. Didn't clinch, not even once. He used footwork and Tim was just so difficult to catch. I've been following this guy since the fist and 2nd fight. Never seen a guy so elusive in the ring when he wants to.

His next opponents will have a hard time with Mr Bradley.

As for others like Broner, Garcia, Thurman, Brook... Pac will beat all of them.

Comment

DUDE just stop man, these boxers are foolish! I dont know why they do not follow the plan, Bradley should have rushed on Pac more, he had his moments when he rushed and threw combos on him, he was supposed to shock Pac but he was too timid, he still did more though because the early rounds went to Bradley its that lame knockdown in the 7th round that ruined the momentum.

The fans also cheering fooled the judges. I expected people booing not cheering for Manny.

Even Manny face was marked up he had a cut and he looked shocked at the end he even told Max that Bradley was a good fighter and he DESERVED it, that was Pac admitting that Bradley deserved the win.

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-10-2016, 01:56 AM.

Comment

War Pacquaio!!

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                      My hats off to Bradley. Didn't clinch, not even once. He used footwork and Tim was just so difficult to catch. I've been following this guy since the fist and 2nd fight. Never seen a guy so elusive in the ring when he wants to.

His next opponents will have a hard time with Mr Bradley.

As for others like Broner, Garcia, Thurman, Brook... Pac will beat all of them.
                      This was the best Bradley I seen, his other great performance was against Marquez.

Atlas really improved Bradley, I hope this robbery an setback doesn't hurt their relationship. I had Bradley winning the fight, Atlas is a legit trainer better than Roach.

Bradley didnt clinch maybe once or twice, the old Bradley used to head but and clinch, he now knows how to actually box well, without clinching or fighting dirty.

Bradley that fought tonight would give a tough fight to the other 147 guys, his toughest fight would be Kell Brook just because of his size and physicality.

They did Bradley wrong tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X