Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Reacts To Pacquiao's Remarks on ****sexuality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hate when people use "let he who was without sin cast the first stone" verse outta context. Christ said that to a group who where looking to kill a woman, they were condemning her to death. They always stop there at that verse because the next line is Christ telling the woman to "Go forth and sin no more."

Comment

Cruz sounds like he really wants to meet Pacquiao and even spar with him. He really is bending over backwards extending that invitation.

Comment

Where is Yusaf Mack? Let's get his thoughts on this

Comment

Is that Ted cruzs son?

Comment

Where were these comments when Floyd was making gay-bashing innuendos about Oscar De La Hoya? Hmm.. Oh I see... it's all fan boy stuff

Comment

awww **** someone call dawg pound USA

Comment

oh ****, PRboxingcotto is mad

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  i invitate you

Comment

That photo doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I really hate when people use "let he who was without sin cast the first stone" verse outta context. Christ said that to a group who where looking to kill a woman, they were condemning her to death. They always stop there at that verse because the next line is Christ telling the woman to "Go forth and sin no more."
                      You're the one gleaning the wrong message here. THE message of the passage is definitely to not condemn others. What he said afterward is a side note that basically goes without saying anyway. I like Pac, but he's made a huge mistake with his original comments. This is even bigger than deciding to go ahead with the fight knowing the shoulder issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X