Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF! Why is some people are so afraid of black people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Triggger H View Post
    I went for a walk in the park and this white guy saw me from a distance and he went dashing into the trees. When I walk past the area he was in, I see him hiding behind the tree. He peeked around the corner, saw me and went back into hiding behind a tree. This man had to be in his early 40s and hiding from another human being. I'm so glad that I I am not a coward, I don't hide from anyone.
    Guilt and stereotypes, my friend. The stereotype of you know what, makes non-black males not wanting their girls to come within feet of a black man. The guilt make non-white ppl think all blacks are on some revenge trip, not to mention the "brute" stereotype.

Comment

What I would like to know is, how can a man look himself in the mirror after knowing that he was hiding from another man?
      Rationalization, he prob thought you were the jerk, not him

Comment

A lot of people have never seen a black person before. People are always shocked when they meet me because I'm not what they expected. When he peeked around the corner I was trying my best not to laugh but I couldn't hold it.
        I find it fascinating that a country with such a huge diverse population is so segregated.

Comment

What I would like to know is, how can a man look himself in the mirror after knowing that he was hiding from another man?
          You sure he didn't think he was hiding from big foot? Just j/k....lol. After all, though, it sounds like the woods.

Comment

Comment

I was wearing workout clothes with a starbucks coffee in my hand.

Like I said put on a decent fuki.n clothing.....

Starbucks coffee does not make you less dangerous, Only QUEERY!

Comment

The guy is probably saying, "Thank goodness that nhigha muggah did not see me. or else he would steal my phone and shoes".

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post

Hahaha
                  Japanese are used to robots, not nhigaz!

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                    LMAO! Green k sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      Like I said put on a decent fuki.n clothing.....

Starbucks coffee does not make you less dangerous, Only QUEERY!
                      So workout clothes is not descent clothing? Everyone else was wearing workout clothes.

Comment

Working...
                      X