Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets get everything out in the open AS A BOXING FAN why do you hate Floyd or Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No hate here. It's been a great run from both of them. Fan bases are annoying as **** though.

Comment

With Floyd, there are too many excuse for why he didn't fight the dangerous guys.

Pacman was supposed to be the opposite of Floyd. Turned out to be the same thing, different color.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        remember the harmony between Floyd and PAC fans when he was at the lower weight classes? a mutual respect was shown...i remember that in this site and other sites...both fan bases showed admiration to the other fighter

back then, the only venom being hurled on message boards were PR vs Mex and PAC fans vs Mex

then PAC moved up and it all went to ****
        Yea it was a crash course that was meant to happen,i enjoyed the run it was fun,but now it is getting stupid

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          there was also a uk vs usa vibe that was pretty funny.

oh yea...the UK vs USA is always fun...that's when old heads get into it and names from the 60s and 70s get thrown out

the UK vs USA beef is my 2nd favorite behind PR vs Mex

Comment

Floyd - Won't own up to his loss to JLC, and neither will his fans. Most his fans have never even seen more than 2-3 of his fights yet own a TMT hat. Delusional, arrogant fan base (most of them.) Favorable judging due to money generated, not based on the actual fight in the ring.

Pacquiao - his fans are just ****ing ******ed, seriously. Most of them don't know **** about boxing.
            Pac himself I do not hate, although I rooted against him mostly his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              floyd fought judah coming off a loss, mitchell for 4 million instead of margarito for 7, and then bumdomir while never fighting the most dangerous guy that was #1 for 3 years so that period of his career was a complete waste of time.

took a bunch of waste of time fights like ortiz, guerrero, maidana instead of pac which came 5 years too late

said he doesn't do catchweights and wants his opponents to be healthy then drained canelo

fought cotto 5 years too late

fought pac 5 years late

is fighting berto instead of a good fighter like thurman, brook, porter, or even khan

constant cheating: clinching, bending below the waist, elbows

refs that let him cheat: bayless, cortez,

besides that he cool
              I think you've re-written history to suit your own agenda. I'll start with your very first sentence. 'Floyd beat Judah coming off a loss' fella you should have also mentioned that Floyd beat the person (Baldomir) that beat Zab before they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Yea it was a crash course that was meant to happen,i enjoyed the run it was fun,but now it is getting stupid

i even remember ESB when Floyd fans were siding with Manny because Floyd and Erik Morales had a mini-beef, if you remember that

Comment

I disliked Floyd for a long time for (loudly and repeatedly) implying that Pac's accomplishments were due to cheating and then making a bunch of excuses for not fighting him and making fights instead that nobody was calling out for. How is that good for boxing? Well I forgave him some for finally making the fight but I won't miss him any when he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                    I think you've re-written history to suit your own agenda. I'll start with your very first sentence. 'Floyd beat Judah coming off a loss' fella you should have also mentioned that Floyd beat the person (Baldomir) that beat Zab before they fought.
                    no i mentioned that he beat the journeyman who beat judah.

Comment

Pretty much everything Mak said. Not only both fan bases suck but the stupidity that flies out of their mouths is just as bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X