Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lance Pugmire reporting that ive been banned for creating anohter May-Pac thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
    If this does take place then I'm picking Pacquiao by lop sided decision. Look how close that a B+ level fighter like Maidana was to beating Floyd.
    LOL only way Pac wins is if he can knockout Floyd or drop him several times in 12 rounds, no way he wins a decision if it goes the distance, Floyd is unbeatable when it goes to the cards no matter how much Pac hits him he will never win he has to drop him and Pac doesnt have the power to hurt Floyd.

I will take any bet with you dude, I am never wrong, only time I am wrong is when the fighter fails to follow my gameplan and they screw up. But Floyd only takes fights he knows he can win, and I will bet you if the fight gets made that Floyd stop Pacquiao withing 5 rounds, mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Its on like Donkey Kong, I got Floyd in this fight. This will be easy work for him, the reach and right hand is all he needs, he might even knock Pacman out cold before the 5th round

Floyd has a iron chin, Pac has a glass chin that is all you clowns need to know. Any time Floyd takes a fight its only because he knows he will 100 percent win, this why I never pick against him.

Everyone has a shot but the only guys I can see possibly beating or giving Floyd problems now are Amir Khan and Chris Algieri. they are style problems for Floyd and would forc ehim to move forward.

I guess Floyd's right is that much harder than Rios' jab.

Comment

Don't start this ****! I'm going postal if it doesn't go down this time.

Comment

that's good

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Tickets for this thing are going to be like $4,000.
            I was hoping to go to this event, but your right, even NOSE BLEED seats are going to be around 4 grand.

UGH.

Comment

It's beginning to look like Christmas is coming early this year boys!

Comment

Floyd has a deal with mgm, and gets a cut of the fight night suite rooms.. He isn't fighting anywhere but there..

But glad to know that the site is agreed upon, it's good news of true..I don't think hbo and showtime will have a problem sorting out the broadcasting, they have done it before and will probably use a similar model..
                The money split is still the main issue, but I believe there is enough money to make it happen

Comment

LOL only way Pac wins is if he can knockout Floyd or drop him several times in 12 rounds, no way he wins a decision if it goes the distance, Floyd is unbeatable when it goes to the cards no matter how much Pac hits him he will never win he has to drop him and Pac doesnt have the power to hurt Floyd.

I will take any bet with you dude, I am never wrong, only time I am wrong is when the fighter fails to follow my gameplan and they screw up. But Floyd only takes fights he knows he can win, and I will bet you if the fight gets made that Floyd stop Pacquiao withing 5 rounds, mark my words.
                  I disagree that Pac doesn't have the power to hurt Floyd, although Floyd does have a chin of steel.

But I would have Floyd winning by SD maybe, maybe UD, it depends on which Floyd shows up.

Comment

I AM ALL IN on Pacquiao. All of your points for the same amount of mine that Pacquiao wins, doesn't matter how. He wins if the fight goes to distance by outworking floyd, EASILY. I am a 100% confident on it, I would put my head on a gallows.

Comment

Looks like this generation's Leonard Vs Duran is on!

. . . . Only we've skipped straight to Leonard Vs Duran III.

#Jaded&Cynical

Comment

Working...
                      X