No announcement yet.

Your 10 Best Movies of 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

i liked divergent a lot. almost as good as the hunger games which im always disappointed about the actual hunger games competition.
    Divergent sucked major ass, wooden characters portrayed by wooden actors

Maze Runner is miles better than both Hunger Games & Divergent

Comment

The new Air Bud went hard as f**k.

Last edited by Mike D; 12-31-2014, 07:48 PM.

Comment

another- what we do in the shadows

i literally just posted all the movies i have seen this year, not so much the best

but i tried to keep it in order, "what we do in the shadows", probabley in the middle, top 5

Comment

1) Foxcatcher
          2) The Drop
          3) Gone Girl

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
            Divergent sucked major ass, wooden characters portrayed by wooden actors

Maze Runner is miles better than both Hunger Games & Divergent
            i fell asleep watching maze runner.

divergent was far more entertaining than maze runner. hunger games are you serious?

Comment

The Grand Budapest Hotel
              Chef
              Gone Girl
              Interstellar
              Foxcatcher
              Nightcrawler

I'm expecting these to round out the list when I see them....

American Sniper
              A Most Violent Year
              Inherent Vice
              Selma

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                i fell asleep watching maze runner.

divergent was far more entertaining than maze runner. hunger games are you serious?
                Divergent tries hard to be political and complicated, at least Maze Runner made it simple enough and focused on survival premise of the plot

Hunger Games movies are poorly executed, the books were far more entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                  Wolf of wallstreet was stylistic junk and I gave up on most modern cinema. Dicaprio basically did a matrix 360 while prodigy smack my b1tch up played in the background.
                  Yeah, I found it tiresome too. They could have cut an hour out and it would have improved it. I get that the film is about excess, but less really would have been more there.

I think I've only seen a dozen 2014 movies, if that, and most of them were so **** they wouldn't be anywhere near a top ten of anything. But I guess a top three would be:

1. Under The Skin
                  2. Boyhood
                  3. Locke

Comment

Guardians of the Galaxy was cool, probably would of been better if I was into the comics.

Although I did watch Fistful of Dollars (1964) IN 2014.... that **** was tight!!!

Comment

I must be the only one, but Grand Budapest Hotel left me cold.

And all those mentions of Wolf of Wall Street don't really count since it was an academy award nominee for 2013.

Comment

Working...
                      X