Cops Sells T-Shirts "Breathe Easy, Don’t Break The Law"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Cops Sells T-Shirts "Breathe Easy, Don’t Break The Law"

LMFAOoooooooooooooooo

Sweet. I'll probably get one! Thanks, mate.

Comment

They keep acting like that and it's no wonder two cops got executed today

i’m putting wings on pigs today. they take 1 of ours…… let’s take 2 of theirs #shootthepolice #riperivgardner #ripmikebrown this may be my final post i’m putting pigs in a blanket”

Read more at “They Take 1 of Ours, Let’s Take 2 of Theirs” New York Man Executes Two Cops in Revenge Attack | The Free Thought Project

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post

LMFAOoooooooooooooooo
        Who finds this **** comical? I know I don't, all that **** is gonna do is fan the flames of violence.

Comment

****ing corrupt f*ggots are bringing it back on themselves, and it's going to be hard to feel pity for them.

Comment

Oh great more of this ****

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              They keep acting like that and it's no wonder two cops got executed today

i’m putting wings on pigs today. they take 1 of ours…… let’s take 2 of theirs #shootthepolice #riperivgardner #ripmikebrown this may be my final post i’m putting pigs in a blanket”

Read more at “They Take 1 of Ours, Let’s Take 2 of Theirs” New York Man Executes Two Cops in Revenge Attack | The Free Thought Project
              LMFAO lets how how well that plays out for the black community.

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Who finds this **** comical? I know I don't, all that **** is gonna do is fan the flames of violence.
              Its funny, its like a damn cartoon lol

yeah it might lead to other ish but doesnt take away from how funny it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                LMFAO lets how how well that plays out for the black community.

Its funny, its like a damn cartoon lol

yeah it might lead to other ish but doesnt take away from how funny it is.
                The relations between the law enforcement and the working class is not funny considering how much distrust and anger there is towards the police. Obviously this isn't just about "the black community" being that the majority of American's do not have faith in the police.

Americans, by two to one, believe ***8220;police departments nationwide don't do a good job in holding officers accountable for misconduct, treating racial groups equally and using the right amount of force.***8221; http://www.vanityfair.com/online/dai...accountability
                Last edited by ИATAS; 12-20-2014, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Just saw the news of the two gunned down police officers in Brooklyn.

This is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    The relations between the law enforcement and the working class is not funny considering how much distrust and anger there is towards the police. Obviously this isn't just about "the black community" being that the majority of American's do not have faith in the police.

Americans, by two to one, believe ***8220;police departments nationwide don't do a good job in holding officers accountable for misconduct, treating racial groups equally and using the right amount of force.***8221; http://www.vanityfair.com/online/dai...accountability
                    if they get raped or robbed they have enough faith to call 911 huh

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Just saw the news of the two gunned down police officers in Brooklyn.

This is not good.
                    its spiraled, the cops are gonna responds 10 fold and put a end to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X