No announcement yet.

FBI Arrests 29 Year Old Mastermind of Billion Dollar Internet Drug Blackmarket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
    Hard to say if he could get away it, it's a game of cat and mouse. If the FBI didn't identify him by that forum/blog post they'd have carried on and carried on until something else gave him away, IMO.

Albricht was a smart fücker, but the FBI are always going to be smarter with their resources. They'd have gotten to him eventually.

Tbh as far we're concerned Albricht is spending the rest of his days in prison, but it wouldn't be surprising if he ends up with the FBI, he's got information and talents in what is one of their biggest threats out there, the dark web.
    He's not the smartest though, Silk Road wasn't run anywhere near as well as a couple other sites which are down now like Evolution, whose founders Verto and I forget the other dude Kensey (I know it starts with a K) whose site ran much better stole all their users and sellers **** and got away with it, and still haven't been arrested. They shut it down before the feds found anything out, and just ran off with the bitcoins.

Albricht had a political mind it seems, most out there now don't seem to care. Which will make them smarter, and less likely to get caught. The TOR darkweb is sketchy though, the big sites are down like 1/3 of the time, and you might get ripped off. Most people actually don't though, cause thats really what the sites do. Not sell the drugs, but insure you get them and the sellers gotta be honest. There still is a real life legal responsibility I agree Albricht has to take, all in the game. BUT I don't know if life was right, being he was basically just the bank/kinda a fence. I mean morally, he should probably get more but the law is the law, you can't work it one way and not be able to work it all ways, if you're able. But he knew what he was doing.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 05-31-2015, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X