Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of your unpopular boxing opinions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins clearly beat Calzaghe. I didn't even think it was close. Hopkins was landing and Calzaghe was missing. That was the whole story of the fight.

Calzaghe can't break through Hopkin's legendary defense, are you kidding?

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      Hopkins clearly beat Calzaghe. I didn't even think it was close. Hopkins was landing and Calzaghe was missing. That was the whole story of the fight.

Calzaghe can't break through Hopkin's legendary defense, are you kidding?
      Calzaghe threw like a million punches, but only 5% landed. And 1% landed on Hopkins' crotch.
      Last edited by SN!PER; 04-29-2014, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• -Pacquiao won the first 3 fights against Marquez
        Manny should have won he first Marquez fight. The fight was close but the 3 knockdowns were just killer for Marquez.
        The second was the closest imo but I think the knockdown sealed it for Manny.
        The third fight was the least close imo, that was the only one of the 3 I thought Manny clearly won by multiple rounds. It was close through about 9 but Marquez stopped throwing punches the last few rounds.

-Everyone says a loss isn't a big deal yet most guys go from overrated to underrated after one loss (Canelo, Matthysse, Broner, Mares)

- I've always thought Mayweather was superior to Pacquiao but I think 2009-2010 Pacquiao could win a fight due to his much greater output of punches. Man it's a shame that fight didn't happen.

- Someone stated it earlier but Margarito absolutely did take Manny's prime

- Margarito is not a cheater. The evidence against him even in the fight he was caught is so small, I don't think he deserves a shadow cast over his whole career.

-Cotto was lucky the second fight with Margarito was stopped, he was on his way out and if that fight goes about 2-3 more rounds, Cotto gets stopped

-Chavez Jr may have no respect for the sport but the boy can fight

-Nonito Donaire is the most overrated fighter I've ever seen and I've been saying it since long before the Rigo fight (it payed off I won about $200 on Rigo)

-Donaire vs Mathebula had some of the most criminal scorecards I've ever seen and no one ever mentioned it. Donaire was outlanded in the first 10 rounds until Mathebula got injured. I scored it 1 point for Donaire because of the KD but the judges had it like 11-1 plus the KD. Absolutely insane

-Mayweather currently has the worst fans in the world. His and Pacquiao's fans were neck and neck until Pac got KO'd now it's no competition

Comment

Working...
        X