Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your girlfriend/wife cheated on you with a girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    What a small minded and immature way of thinking about this, you can't be older than 20.

if you pleasing your woman like you suppose to she ain't going no where iff you don't take care of her someone else will.

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
    Yeah.

I thought women usually cheat because of attention issues.
    another way of putting it.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

if you pleasing your woman like you suppose to she ain't going no where iff you don't take care of her someone else will.

another way of putting it.
      Cheating has very little to do with sex I think.

Comment

Cheating has very little to do with sex I think.
        idk bro to me cheating starts with an attraction towards another person that will always lead to boning.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          idk bro to me cheating starts with an attraction towards another person that will always lead to boning.
          You can't honestly think your wife/GF isn't attracted physically to other men and possibly women too, just like your attracted to other women right? doesn't mean your going to cheat does it?

People cheat for reason of character or lack thereof, interpersonal dissatisfaction, but yes the sex is important.

Communication is everything, if you communicate well there should be no sexual dissatisfaction, I always encourage everyone I am with to let me know what they like what they don't and if something isn't working don't be afraid to tell me and I will correct what ever maybe the issue.

Its about making them feel valued and comfortable with you let they can let go and let you in emotionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Can still give her HIV, Herpes, etc

yeah, you obviously hope that she's going for the clean lesbians.

Comment

i would expect front row tickets

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                yeah, you obviously hope that she's going for the clean lesbians.

Comment

You can't honestly think your wife/GF isn't attracted physically to other men and possibly women too, just like your attracted to other women right? doesn't mean your going to cheat does it?

People cheat for reason of character or lack thereof, interpersonal dissatisfaction, but yes the sex is important.

Communication is everything, if you communicate well there should be no sexual dissatisfaction, I always encourage everyone I am with to let me know what they like what they don't and if something isn't working don't be afraid to tell me and I will correct what ever maybe the issue.

Its about making them feel valued and comfortable with you let they can let go and let you in emotionally.
                  Agree with most of this ^^^

I've been married for almost six years and communication, honesty and always give your girl/wife her place and everything else falls into place...I learned this by correcting the mistakes I made with my previous relationship.

Comment

Girl-girl fun should always be encouraged. ALWAYS.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                      Girl-girl fun should always be encouraged. ALWAYS.
                      Yeah, I'm with this opinion.

Unless the opposing female is a straight up man hating bull ***e, I might have some insecurity problems then.

Comment

Working...
                      X