No announcement yet.

Dont expect a "canelo alvarez/mayweather fight" to fix floyds legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
    Still his worst weight. Check his record per divsion.

Considering cotto is past prime, and floyd was supposed to be untouchable, yes floyd was definitely exposed.
    cotto's past prime but for some reason you seem to think floyd isn't? funny stuff, bro

you continually opining this exposed **** is laughable. i bet you thought dlh exposed floyd too, huh? you think he deserved the card he received too i bet.....smh

floyd used the same dumbass tactic against dlh being he was known to tire too. once he realized that his laying back only helped dlh and cotto pace themselves her turned it up in the championship rounds and shut both of them out

Comment

• Originally posted by fitefan View Post
      cotto's past prime but for some reason you seem to think floyd isn't? funny stuff, bro

you continually opining this exposed **** is laughable. i bet you thought dlh exposed floyd too, huh? you think he deserved the card he received too i bet.....smh

floyd used the same dumbass tactic against dlh being he was known to tire too. once he realized that his laying back only helped dlh and cotto pace themselves her turned it up in the championship rounds and shut both of them out
      lol, Guevara is a clown

Comment

• Floyd's legacy is at 130-135
        fighting Alvarez has nothing to do with it
        if it happens and Floyd wins, it's a good win
        but it doesn't carry a heavy impact on Floyd historically
        he cemented his status in his prime at the lower weights

Comment

• floyd fanboys can believe what they want to, but his legacy is in life support and needs a martinez match badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            He beat Cotto pretty convincingly at the weight class, not alot of ppl can beat him so I think thats pretty significant.
            Ever since Trout beat him, Cotto is the most un-credible opponent on the face of the Earth

Comment

• Floyd is not fighting Canelo. He's not fighting him in May. He's not fighting him September. He'll never fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Floyd will always be known as the fighter who ducked Manny Pacquaio. End of Story! He can fight who so ever he wants... those casual fans of the sport that only pay attention to the big names will always remember him as that. The non Floyd fans as myself...will as well. I dont care who he fights. I know he will never fight a legit threat...so who gives a shlt! He said it himself!
                Here is the link Floyd said he wouldnt.... for the confused ones who think Floyd will fight someone like Sergio or Canelo....
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020
                from the beginning Floyd told Manny, take the test, Manny gets 40 million and Floyd gets the rest. Floyd never waivered on this offer and Pac never accepted it. Instead he got KTFO for less than 1/3 of that and seriously diminished the value of a Pac/Floyd matchup and Pac nuthuggers like you scream Floyd ducked him! Unbelievable

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                  from the beginning Floyd told Manny, take the test, Manny gets 40 million and Floyd gets the rest. Floyd never waivered on this offer and Pac never accepted it. Instead he got KTFO for less than 1/3 of that and seriously diminished the value of a Pac/Floyd matchup and Pac nuthuggers like you scream Floyd ducked him! Unbelievable
                  LOL.

Man just stop it already. You cant argue facts. Floyd ducked him. let it go

Comment

• Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                    Exactly. He fought champions at their own weight. Something the then called "fighter of the decade" Manny Pacquiao couldn't do.

Wasn't good enough to do. He also schooled the man who arguably won 4 fights against Pacquiao the last one by brutal KO.
                    Both these sentences are a joke and as contradictory as each other. He bloated JMM up 2 divisions didnt he, didnt have no problem facing JMM just cos JMM wanted it and dont cherry pick like Floyd does.
                    He fought hatton at a weight hatton didnt look good in. But Floyd dont mind fighting weak fighters at their weight. Not guys like Sergio martinez or guys he rates. Guys with lots of losses he dont rate like SSM and Miguel.
                    Yes he beat the bloated JMM by ballooning him up 2 divisions, exactly
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 12-22-2012, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Floyd dont fight for legacy. It would be easy to pick who to fight. Just fight the guy people think will kill you in the ring. Floyd wont do that.

But Floyd dont mind bloating JMM two divisions to fight him, so he wont go too far wrong in fighting Canelo. Fighting Canelo is infinitely more dangerous than sitting on the sofa watching dvds of his opponents like Floyd does 24/7

Comment

Working...
                      X