Official Exotic foods thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Off topic:

This is one of the worst tasting food combinations ever. How can the Brits eats something like this?

british food generally isn't considered to be among the best in the world.

i've never been there, so i cannot confirm that personally.

i fully expect fifteen brits to enter the thread in the defense of british food, with bean skin stuck in their nasty teef.

i think they've got a lot of "pub" type food down pretty good. if you're looking for a sit down dinner there are better places to be, like murrica, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      british food generally isn't considered to be among the best in the world.

i've never been there, so i cannot confirm that personally.

i fully expect fifteen brits to enter the thread in the defense of british food, with bean skin stuck in their nasty teef.

i think they've got a lot of "pub" type food down pretty good. if you're looking for a sit down dinner there are better places to be, like murrica, for example.
      British food is bland I don't really like it myself.
      Beans on toast I like it if you fry the beans in butter and put some garlic pepper on them then it's an alright thing to eat.

Comment

Off topic:

This is one of the worst tasting food combinations ever. How can the Brits eats something like this?
        It looks simple but you could work with it I mean you could easily transform it into a meal by adding some type of meat cut into pieces on top with some sauté red peppers

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          It looks simple but you could work with it I mean you could easily transform it into a meal by adding some type of meat cut into pieces on top with some sauté red peppers
          It'd still taste like ****. lol

Comment

It'd still taste like ****. lol
            lol
            Last edited by -jose-; 06-13-2013, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Off topic:

Think it's pretty tasteless tbh but I know plenty of people that eat it .One I never thought would be good yrs ago making a cheese breville in my house and asked my old mate if he wanted one .He wanted one with cheese and beans in it .Never though it would be good but they are quality .
              Last edited by alza1988; 06-13-2013, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Defintley got to have watched 90 percent of bizzarre foods .Quality show makes you want to travel . Something i've never tasted vegamite .

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X