Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing against Garcia....but does Ortiz NEED to go to Roach to reach the next level?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach has too many fighters to train as is. He needs a trainer that will help him with his intangibles; give him mental strength.

Comment

I am a big fan of Garcia, but all of his fighters Defenses...SUCK! They don't move their heads enough either...but hell Roach Fighters don't have much Defense either and they all SUCK when it comes to Fight INSIDE

As for Ortiz, get Nacho Beristain! Learn some counter Puncher and other little tactics to help you become a better ALL AROUND FIGHTER and not just a One-Dimensional flat footed SLUGGER/BRAWLER
      Last edited by sicko; 02-15-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Lol the almighty Roach.

All this guy does is suggest the right opponents to the fighters promoters. Opponents that are tailor made for his guys. He couldn't do it with Tim Bradley though, i'm sure Roach wanted Cotto. He's been quoted as saying he wanted Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Lol the almighty Roach.

All this guy does is suggest the right opponents to the fighters promoters. Opponents that are tailor made for his guys. He couldn't do it with Tim Bradley though, i'm sure Roach wanted Cotto. He's been quoted as saying he wanted Cotto.

SO TRUE! lol

Comment

There is not a trainer in the world that can teach heart.

Comment

Roach?????

Man he is VERY overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                Why do so many people have an obsession with Roach? Beejeesus!
                I blame HBO 24/7 series along with Boxingscene lack of quality control over the articles published.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                  Roach?????

Man he is VERY overrated.
                  100% true ... IMO the best trainer is Nacho Beristain.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Lol the almighty Roach.

Man if you gonna put Roach on blast, don't half a$$ it, give it 100%. Not only did Roach want Cotto, he wanted him at welterweight or at most a mannyweight of 148. You can't leave out mannyweight. Remember everyone thinks Pacman beats Cotto at anyweight. But they refuse to see the fact that they won't fight him anywhere near his best.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      and why Roach lol?

he and Naazim really are overated
                      You really got them as overrated dawgy??? who would you rank above Roach right now?? why???

Comment

Working...
                      X