Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are All Conspiracy Theorists Lunatics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are All Conspiracy Theorists Lunatics?

Do you believe Conspiracy Theorists are plain lunatics that for some reason need lots of attention? Are they trying to spread negative propaganda for a cause? Is it done for some kind of psychotic entertainment? I think many of the high profile ones do it for the money as in book sales. What do you think?

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Lady Fan is the voice of reason in a thread!
    Yes, they all need psychiatric help
    30.43%
    No, I side with them
    30.43%
    I have friends that are conspiracy theorists
    17.39%
    Whatever, they don't bother me
    21.74%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Lady Fan; 09-10-2011, 10:49 AM.

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    Do you believe Conspiracy Theorists are plain lunatics that for some reason need lots of attention? Are they trying to spread negative propaganda for a cause? Is it done for some kind of psychotic entertainment? I think many of the high profile ones do it for the money as in book sales. What do you think?

They are logically indistinguishable from religious fundamentalists.

Comment

Paranoid thrill seekers. ?

Comment

Curious people who are unhappy with their present situation, so they look for things that may or may not be there to put the blame on.

Comment

idk history channels got me

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.

There is a RIDICULOUS theory that a few Arabs armed with nothing but cookie cutters destroyed the world trade center on Sep 11/01 killing over 3,000 people.
            Yes that is ridiculous. Nobody would take a terrorist armed with a cookie cutter seriously. A cookie cutter looks like this:

What actually happened is that groups of men armed with box cutters

and cans of mace surprised the world by killing some crew members, spraying mace and then told everyone they were hijacking the planes and returning to the airport. This has been a fairly standard procedure for basically all hijackings in the history of aviation: Take over the crew, control the passengers, head to an airport, issue demands.

Instead they actually flew the planes into buildings.

But, I hear you morons ask, what could a box cutter do? This is a picture of the injuries from a stanley knife attack.

Yeah, that's not going to be effective in scaring a plane of civilian passengers and crew.

Comment

Not all conspiracy theorist are lunatics.lunacy is not akin to ignorance.However there are intelligent but lunatic people as there are ignorant lunatics.Perhaps the word you're looking for are either "fool" or "misguided simpletons".

Comment

Those cuts are too deep to be from a cookie cutter or a box cutter.

I caught you in a lie again, Piggy.

Here's a photo of boxingscene's sodomite:

What a pathetic-looking creature.

HAHAHA is that really the vile creature behind the login?

Comment

There is a RIDICULOUS theory that a few Arabs armed with nothing but cookie cutters destroyed the world trade center on Sep 11/01 killing over 3,000 people.

That one is far-fetched!

Agreed!! Nobody will get scared if you walk in with "cookie cutters" However if you walk around with a "box cutters" then it will be another story.I will likey plug your asseven before you open the blade.

And yes that is also a conspiracy.........The mutha****in Bin Laden conspired to blow that freaking building..And it's not even original idea.these idea happened before like the

"Air France flight 8969"

in which it failed thanks to the brave pilot and the French special forces.

Comment

Those cuts are too deep to be from a cookie cutter or a box cutter.

I caught you in a lie again, Piggy.

No they're not. A stanley knife type box cutter has a blade that's about an inch long and razor sharp. An exacto-knife disposable box cutter with a breakable blade can extend to a good two or three inches and still be usable. A longer knife would be unlikely to produce the injuries shown as they would be used primarily for stabbing, the sharpness and cutting ability of a box cutter produces exactly these sorts of injuries - clean edged cuts that go through skin, fat and muscle, not penetrating wounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X