Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Mayorga Video: Was it a KO or a broken hand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto-Mayorga Video: Was it a KO or a broken hand?

give the man a oscar

Comment

He just got hit with a wicked left hook that killed the fight in him, didn't know how to react and quit like a b*tch. Nothing happened to his hand.

Comment

"He got hit in the jaw and broke his hand" - Tarver

Comment

If it was a KO, he recovered pretty damn fast! Also, he immediately held out his hand. If he was KO'd, how can he make such a gesture in an attempt to pretend he wasnt just rocked?

Comment

The punch seemed like it landed perfectly looked like it caused more damage than he let on. Im not sure if mayorga actually hurt his hand... if anything Cotto coulda broke his hand by hitting mayorgas elbow.
            My first boxing match I can't wait for my next one =]

Comment

Left hand to the jaw so hard that it broke his hand? It looked like his thumb got caught in the exchange, but not a break

Comment

Don't watch it in slow mo. Watch and HEAR it on regular play. There was a huge sound when their gloves collided before Cotto landed that punch.

Comment

Originally posted by SaiZelion View Post
                  Broken balls!

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                    Don't watch it in slow mo. Watch and HEAR it on regular play. There was a huge sound when their gloves collided before Cotto landed that punch.
                    at what point did his left hand hit Cotto's... please point it out....

Comment

Working...
                    X