Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this video prove that Pac is easy to hit with counter punches & right hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fanny Packiao View Post

Will Floyd have similar success?
    wow lol...Pacquiao is just average. Floyd will destroy him

Comment

Pac doesn't have a chin like Shane. He doesn't make it the full 12. Bank on it.

Comment

Originally posted by PH|L View Post
        Marquez was robbed, Pacquiao was 145lbs, , Marquez was old!

"I don't wanna hear any excuses"

LMFAO ******
        He was robbed. He won more rounds, landed more punches, and had a higher connect percentage. Age obviously had no bearing on the bout. The older man won.

Pot meet kettle.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanny Packiao View Post

Will Floyd have similar success?
          If you give Marquez a shoulder-roll, paint him black, and add 2 inches of height, you get......

One weird looking Mexican lol

Comment

It proves that Marquez hit Pac with counter punches when he fought Pac. It has nothing to do with a Pac-Floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by prolific View Post
              Do you honestly think that Pacquiao is the same fighter today as he was then? I guess fighters can't improve through time.
              haha their last fight was in 08, where not talking ten years buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                Yes, and he's done nothing to prove otherwise. He's avoided counter punchers like the plague. Battering motionless fighters that stand right in front of him proves nothing other than he can batter motionless fighters that stand right in front of him.

People act like that fight was a decade ago. Newsflash people, it's only been two years. People were saying the same thing coming into that fight. "This isn't the same Pacquiao as 4 years ago, he's a much better fighter." And then he got his ass whooped.
                OK... I understand your right. He's the same fighter.

Comment

How people still say JMM didn't win at least one of these fights amazes me.

Floyd gets hell for his first fight with Castillo but both of these fights with JMM were easier to say Manny lost then any of the 2 fights that Floyd had with Castillo.

Comment

mayweather has better timing than marquez

mayweather is stronger than marquez

mayweather has better accuracy than marquez, infact he is the most accurate puncher according to compubox stats...

mayweather has a defense so he wont get hit as often marquez did...

mayweather moves around the ring, marquez doesn't move that much.

mayweather is the faster than marquez

mayweather is a better counterpuncher than marquez

mayweather is a smarter fighter

pacquiao will bring the best of floyd mayweather and mayweather will stop him while reducing his work rate and connect percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
                      I just don't understand how people think that Manny can beat PBF. I honestly think that May will just pick him apart, and possibly stop Pacman.
                      i agree with this

Comment

Working...
                      X