This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sonny
    I agree Mooks. Once again the **** started it. Threatened to call my wife and try to **** up our marriage. She threatened me twice. I couldn't just let that slide. If the skanky whore doesn't talk to or about me again, I'll be happpy to return the favor. All she has to do is put me on ignore and this will be over. But I doubt she has the class to do it. We shall see.

Once again: SHE STARTED IT. IF SHE KEEPS IT UP, I WILL FINISH IT.
    hey sonny, can you keep it on the other thread man? we're discussing pinoy topics here and it's no use starting flame wars on both threads. thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by kepsy
      hey sonny, can you keep it on the other thread man? we're discussing pinoy topics here and it's no use starting flame wars on both threads. thanks.
      Pare, 6 days na lang. Inip na inip nako, napupudpud na and mga MP vcds ko lol

Comment

Shut up Kepsy! You got nothing to do with it...

The Coalition rules all!

Comment

• Originally posted by m00ks
          Pare, 6 days na lang. Inip na inip nako, napupudpud na and mga MP vcds ko lol
          6 days para saan? Ano'ng laban meron? Singit na naman si lamok, inutil talaga.

Comment

6 days para saan? Ano'ng laban meron? Singit na naman si lamok, inutil talaga.
            To naman o. Yanig sa Taguig siempre.

Comment

To naman o. Yanig sa Taguig siempre.
              OIC... lol. hindi ko kasi mapapanood pre kaya di ko inaantay. Aabangan ko lang sa torrent unless ilalagay mo ang link dine? Magaling ba iyong kalaban niya? Mahilig lang kasi akong manood pero madami akong di kilalang boksingero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonny
                Listen up ****. You've threatened me for the last time. I know your address and phone number too. I have already told my wife all about you and she thinks any women who has to troll boxing sites looking for men has to be pretty desperate and skanky. You think you can intimidate me or harm my marriage in any way you have another thing coming.

Just because I have a beautiful wife and 2 adorable kids, While your ex-husband dumped yuo years ago and according to what you told me you haven't had any sex since. Clearly your either a dyke or a skank or both.

So if you dare to call or mail my wife just remember I will call or mail your daughter and tell her what a whore her mommy is.

CHECK MATE *****!!!!
                Sonny, I had no intention of telling your wife anything...simply cause I dont care. Just didnt think you should be the only one that throws threats around. I wouldnt do that anyway; to do that would imply that I give a **** what you say about me and that is so not true.
                For the record, I divorced my husband yrs ago....ask your buddy Wez, he can atleast admit to knowing that.
                I have had sex...buy why the hell would I tell you about it when youre rude enough to ask?? My sex life is none of your business, which is why I tell you nothing. You do not know my phone number and you know this for a fact.
                You contradict yourself....either I'm a dyke who cant get laid or I'm a whore...make up your mind since neither is true and youre once again just flinging bull**** around and know nothing about me. You tried to get to know personal stuff about me but I am not stupid.
                Go ahead and you and your little puppets say whatever you want about me and to me if your life is that pathetic. I wont respond cause I'm here to talk boxing...not entertain your sorry ass or win karma pts. Speaking of which, you, Vanda and the rest of your little puppets should take turns sending me bad karma cause I dont give a damn about that either.
                Tell your ***** wife that I'm not 'trolling' for men...you stupid **** you know I'm here to talk boxing, but your the pervert that always says "can I ask you a personal question". I've yet to ask any guy for naked photos either, so who is trolling exactly?.
                **** you, your wife and all of your imaginary friends and power. YOu and your kind will not run me off of this site.
                That being said, you are easily the biggest piece of human **** that I've ever come across. A real big ***** too...sending your powerful bad karma like your hot ****. You need the validation of these posters and that is sad.
                I remember when you got 'tiffed' cause somebody posted that they had more karma than anyone...oh, you couldnt stand that!! "I dont think so"...yeah, thats what you posted. You try and act like youre in good with all the females, and know **** that nobody else knows, all the while the joke is on you cause you are such a ****ing loser and make absolutely no effort to hide it. Now, that was me making up for every insult, every damn name that you called me in the past and I never called you any back. YOu give men a bad name.....you are so damn pathetic and just begging for attention and approval. Your childhood must have been pretty bad.
                It's your turn, but youll get no reply. I dont have time from here on out for low lifes like you so **** yourself 'Sonny'

Comment

OIC... lol. hindi ko kasi mapapanood pre kaya di ko inaantay. Aabangan ko lang sa torrent unless ilalagay mo ang link dine? Magaling ba iyong kalaban niya? Mahilig lang kasi akong manood pero madami akong di kilalang boksingero.
                  Hindi ko nga rin makikita. Ipopost ko ang fight pagkadownload ko. Pinalalabas ni Murad na magaling yung kalaban (Fashan 3K) Pero kayang kaya ni MP. Kailingnan din naman na ibigyan ng kaunting drama yung laban diba.

Comment

I saw that and thought it was hella low to threaten you like that specially if you have confided her your address and phone number which are delicate and personal pieces of infromation. It should never be used for spite or revenge...but that goes for you too bro. Anyweyz, it ain't my fight so I wont get involve. But I just hope you guys can hit that damn ignore button (if its still there) and finish this **** before it really goes out of hand. Cuz seriously no one will back down and if both parties are pushed, they might do **** they'd regret cuz I doubt both of you are really nasty natured at heart. Just let it go peeps, let it go and lets get back to talking about boxing....or as kepsy said naked women. Which ever topic comes first .
                    Good for you Mooks...you've found someone that you can join in with on the always disagreeing with every thing that I post.
                    I already told you on the other thread that I wasnt gonna tell his wife anything...you sure didnt mention that in this post ..imagine that. Cant wait to see what else I post that you have a problem with, it shouldnt take long, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by tracylee
                      Good for you Mooks...you've found someone that you can join in with on the always disagreeing with every thing that I post.
                      I already told you on the other thread that I wasnt gonna tell his wife anything...you sure didnt mention that in this post ..imagine that. Cant wait to see what else I post that you have a problem with, it shouldnt take long, huh?
                      Maybe its because I didn't see your post about not telling his wife. Did you ever think about that maybe? And maybe you should READ again my post. I quote my self:

"It should never be used for spite or revenge...but that goes for you too bro"

Listen if I disagree with your posts , I ain't picking on you. I just DISAGREE! What do you want me to do?!? Why do you even care!?!? I have my opinions, they just happen to be opposite of yours. Don't pick a fight with me just because I thought that your threat to Sonny (EMPTY OR NOT) was low. **** you act like it's a ****ing criminal act to disagree with you. No I do not condone Sonny's comments about you, but you just assumed I'm picking sides because I thought that your threat (AGAIN EMPTY OR NOT) was out of line. My goodness, it ain't always black and white, but nooooo, people always have to side with you or the other poster your arguing with. I don't pick ****ing sides, get that straight. I said I wasn't gonna get involve so I won't. But you're making that hard....

Comment

Working...
                      X