Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should've gotten a Wanderlei Silva back of the head tattoo

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous12 View Post
      I'm sure everyone knows by now, but Miguel Cotto got himself some tattos after the Margarito fight.

http://myboxingfans.com/2009/01/migu...s-new-tattoos/

I kinda like the chinese tattoo near his ear. But the design on his stomach and dragons is ridiculous, completely out of his charatcer.
      you dont know that man so how can you say what is in his character?

Comment

I agree. Most of em are ugly as ****. The chinese writing is cool as is the one on the outside of his left arm. But the **** on the inside of his arm and the right side are ugly as hell. I wonder wtf he was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLIT View Post
          what does it say? I cant read kanji
          These Chinese characters translate to "moon come moon".

In other words, it's meaningless.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

If your going for chinese writing its always best to have a mate
            that is chinese to write it for you..
            Theres so many different meanings and **** he could have something on his arm
            with him thinking it means love and peace or some **** like that and it could really
            mean im a rent boy for sale..

Just a heads up on the warning..

Comment

I would personally never get anything like that, they're wack to me but to each his own. let the man do his thing

(LOL @ the "Mikkel Cotto" comment )

Comment

I always thought Hatton's and Calzaghe's tats were ugly too. To each is own. I never got the tattoo thing. Some look pretty badass, but when people put big ass symbols on their body I dont quite get it.

Comment

I have about 9 tattoos myself
                  on my stomach,back of neck,Back of my left arm on my wrist on my bicep and
                  one full arm down to my elbow with a Japanese arm piece there
                  and a few more[/QUOTE]

nine? dear god that's a lot, lol. I think I've met about 38 different people and the most one person ever had was 3 or 4 .. but NINE .. wow.

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  I always thought Hatton's and Calzaghe's tats were ugly too. To each is own. I never got the tattoo thing. Some look pretty badass, but when people put big ass symbols on their body I dont quite get it.
                  Yeah I'll agree to that. and apparently tattoo's are a pretty big thing down here. But I still don't get it, and I've seen everything from Mighty Mouse, hearts, Road runner (the cartoon character), an orange sun to even the logo's for the NY Yankees and Chicago Cubs .. yes the sports teams and yes all tattoos. and the Sun was bright orange and happened to be on the males upper back.

so yeah really, To each is own indeed. as seeing a tattoo doesn't surprise me all that much, it's more what it will be of. as I've seen some pretty interesting ones.

Comment

why are you checking him out anyway??

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                      If your going for chinese writing its always best to have a mate
                      that is chinese to write it for you..
                      Theres so many different meanings and **** he could have something on his arm
                      with him thinking it means love and peace or some **** like that and it could really
                      mean im a rent boy for sale..

Just a heads up on the warning..
                      2pac........1 egg roll..classic

Comment

Working...
                      X