Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please critique my brother's heavybag workout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    He don't look 5'8 190. I mean isn't 5'8 190 like really fat? And it's not like your bro is buff.
    hmm good question, we don't have a weight scale right now so we haven't checked in a long time.

Comment

Just tell him to ground himself more and to "sit down" on the shots and like the other guys say that left hook is telegraphed. He can't pull it back like that in a fight cos he'd get whacked by a right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by James78 View Post
        Just tell him to ground himself more and to "sit down" on the shots and like the other guys say that left hook is telegraphed. He can't pull it back like that in a fight cos he'd get whacked by a right hand.
        thank you.

Comment

tell him to chill with the crazy combos. since you dont have a trainer you will pick up bad habits. he looked really bad so tell him to just work on throwing lots of jabs. then 1-2. then 1-2-3 nothing else dude. work on sitting down on the shots and punching fromthe ground up. elbows in tight. turn the fist over. snap the shots dont push. move before and after every shot, perpetual motion man.

Comment

In all fairness I ddn't think it looked bad at all. I mean, obviously he needs a gym big time because the power just isn't there in the shots, and his elbows should be reintroduced to his sides but he looks better than like 80% of guys having their first lesson.

Comment

Working...
            X