No announcement yet.

cotto vs clottey punch stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
    Punch stats dont really mean much unless you break them down for each round.
    I feel the same. If a guy has a couple rounds where he outlands a fighter by 15 or 20 punches, and the other guy has no rounds like that, he may have the advantage in total punches landed but lost the fight.

You have to go by what you are watching, and if the punch stats support that it may mean something.

That was not a robbery, Clottey didn't pull it out when it mattered. He has an argument, but Cotto has just as much an argument.
    Last edited by bojangles1987; 08-18-2010, 09:22 AM.

Comment

That wasn't a robbery, it was very close. Clottey has no one to blame but himself, he should have been more aggressive in the last two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        Clottey dominated most of the rounds, this is what happens in in-house fights though, the bigger name will get the nod.
        most of the rounds? lol i dont think u watched the same fight WE ALL did..

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        That wasn't a robbery, it was very close. Clottey has no one to blame but himself, he should have been more aggressive in the last two rounds.
        exactly what im saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
          Punch stats dont really mean much unless you break them down for each round.
          Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
          If Clottey threw 200 of those shots in one round, well, then it doesn't mean much.
          Clottey outlanded Cotto in the majority of the rounds

Comment

Close fight,could have gone either way,I used to be a big fan of Clottey,but instead of complaining about being robbed,maybe he should throw more punches!!So as of lately,**** im!!

Comment

Working...
            X