Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

name all the boxers in history that have moved up in weight..and got faster,stronger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larry x View Post
    im sorry its impossible to keep moving up in weight and get ,bigger, faster and stronger...thats impossible..who in the history of boxing has done that legally???
    floyd, he got bigger moving up...bigger *****

Comment

• Pac's gotten a little bigger, but not much. Maybe 4-5 pounds of functional muscle. But you're right, he doesn't have to cut weight anymore which helps a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis Lass View Post
        reed , help me understand this pacquiao is bigger thing.

they think just because pacquiao doesn't have to cut weight he has more muscle even though he weighs practically the same fight night.
        Manny hasn't been tested positive for steroids as of yet, so to me that just says that so far he hasn't been taking them.

Comment

• he's not faster idiot.....fool......cracka......*****.....*****

EDIT: why is n.i.g.g.a censored and not cracka?

Comment

okay i'm no weight and conditioning expert so bare with me.

how does he have 10 pounds of extra muscle if he's practically the same weight as he was a year or two ago?

maybe i'm dumb but a guy who is 145 and doesn't cut weight for the weigh in is the same size as a guy who is 145 who does cut weight for the weigh in and puts it back on.

cutting weight has nothing to do with muscle.

you don't cut muscle weight for a weigh in you cut water weight.

and just because you don't have to cut water weight doesn't mean you have less water in your body.
            It's hard to explain because there aren't that many examples. Everyone is pretty much trying to dwarf their opponents. They're the same size but the dude who doesn't have to cut weight is gonna look bigger ofcourse/ is stronger also.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x View Post
              im sorry its impossible to keep moving up in weight and get ,bigger, faster and stronger...thats impossible..who in the history of boxing has done that legally???
              That's why:

"There's only one Manny Pacquiao, one Manny Pacquiao. A beautiful sight, We're happy tonight. Walking in a Manny uppercut."

It's not steroids, it's the ginamos. It's better than steroids.

Comment

• once again im not talking about any certain fighter...when roach said pacman has gotten faster bigger and stronger..i just wondered had any fighter in history not only maintained but gained more speed and power moving up in weight..

Comment

reed , help me understand this pacquiao is bigger thing.

they think just because pacquiao doesn't have to cut weight he has more muscle even though he weighs practically the same fight night.
                  So Pacquiao isn't bigger because he doesn't rehydrate 13-15 lbs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    It's hard to explain because there aren't that many examples. Everyone is pretty much trying to dwarf their opponents. They're the same size but the dude who doesn't have to cut weight is gonna look bigger ofcourse/ is stronger also.
                    how so?

a guy who has to cut weight to make 147 will always be bigger than the guy who doesn't have to cut weight to make 147.

a guy who cuts 10 lbs. to weigh in at 147 will be 157 fight night.

a guy who cuts 0 lbs. to weigh in at 147 will be 147 fight night.

the stronger thing is conditional. that's why people have to be careful how much weight they cut because eventually they'll reach a division where they are weaker because of how much they dehydrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      So Pacquiao isn't bigger because he doesn't rehydrate 13-15 lbs?
                      okay.

a guy who cuts 15 lbs. the day before and puts it back on and comes in at 145 fight night , how much does he weight fight night?

a guy who doesn't cut any weight and comes in 145 at fight night , how much does he weigh fight night?

they are both 145.

Comment

Working...
                      X