Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are tattoos ugly on females?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend actually had one of his tats done by a a Mexican-American guy from LA called Yogi. The detail is insane, its of a demon holding Jesus's decpitated head(i was shocked) but you gotta give props to how good it was.

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
      My friend actually had one of his tats done by a a Mexican-American guy from LA called Yogi. The detail is insane, its of a demon holding Jesus's decpitated head(i was shocked) but you gotta give props to how good it was.
      Yea there's a ton of great Mexican artists out there. Even guys in prison, I have seen personally some work inside that is amazing. It looks like it was done by a professional tattoo gun and it was made with a needle, a pen and a motor from a hairclipper machine.

Comment

Really is random with me on how they look.....

Only place that it is a serious turn off is if they have them on their upper arm.

For some reason I am not a big fan of skank stamps, also don't like finger tats (like rings), and not a big fan of ankle tats either.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          Yea there's a ton of great Mexican artists out there. Even guys in prison, I have seen personally some work inside that is amazing. It looks like it was done by a professional tattoo gun and it was made with a needle, a pen and a motor from a hairclipper machine.
          Yeah man, if any of the other were like Yogi then they must be ****in good, I'm getting tat after I come back from Holiday at the end of May, al most wanna hitch a ride to LA.

This is my mates tat BTW. This was done in 3 hours. If my mate had any real money to spend it would have looked even more crazy.

Comment

Your insane, some of the best tattoo artist in the world are Mexican or Mexican American. I think you just see the prison tats that they continually show over and over again in the news and tv shows.
            No dude.

There is a minority of good Mexican style ink. Notably, the classic, black-n-grey, old-school style.

It's not that they continually show the same prison tats over and over....it's that there are so many Mexicans and blacks with that type of ink. A lot of homemade or prison ink. Or work done at ****ty parlors in el barrio or the 'hood.

We can get into the demographics of the prison system if ou choose. It won't favor your argument. Nor can you tell me what I like. I like the Japanese style. Period.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
                No dude.

There is a minority of good Mexican style ink. Notably, the classic, black-n-grey, old-school style.

It's not that they continually show the same prison tats over and over....it's that there are so many Mexicans and blacks with that type of ink. A lot of homemade or prison ink. Or work done at ****ty parlors in el barrio or the 'hood.

We can get into the demographics of the prison system if ou choose. It won't favor your argument. Nor can you tell me what I like. I like the Japanese style. Period.
                Chill out homie...lol

I was just trying to make a point that you cannot just say "Mexican style tattoos suck". You may not like them but there are some really talented artists out there of Mexican desent.

I personally don't like the Japanese style tattoo but respect it's artistry. You could just say, you don't like the style of tattoos coming out of East LA or that Mexican/Chicano style, it's all good man.

Comment

personally am into piercings.... Depending on where they are

Comment

Working...
                  X