make aments with one poster who u dislike>>>>>>,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Lmao so true.

There's no "aments" to be made with anyone. I don't hate anyone on here but there are quite a few who are crying pu$$ies and I'm sure they're even more pathetic and insufferable in real life.
    haha yeah i dont hate anyone one here either but some are irritating as hell. Its like they're proud of their ignorance

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
      haha yeah i dont hate anyone one here either but some are irritating as hell. Its like they're proud of their ignorance
      Ya, they're just really irritating. They're too pathetic to hate. Pathetic enough to wish for my death and report me to an oversight board. That's the type of people that frequent this place.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Ya, they're just really irritating. They're too pathetic to hate. Pathetic enough to wish for my death and report me to an oversight board. That's the type of people that frequent this place.
        gotta have sympathy for them really

Comment

Internet beef is for pussies

Comment

make 'aments' with the English language, Stax

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
              gotta have sympathy for them really
              Lol I wouldn't go that far.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                smh,,,sum weak ass responses in this thread so far

come on i know yall got sum hate in your hearts that u need to settle!!
                Hype job Beercules hectari !WAR KOVALEV! The Big Dunn
                I have no love for slick bruvvas

Comment

Who has time for beef on a boxing forum? It's just not that serious. Most of the people that "hate" me are just upset that they're on my ignore list and can't post in my threads. The only reason they're on it is because they've likely said some ignorant/racist stuff that I don't care to see.

At the same time, I'm a rational person. If someone wanted to speak their mind about why they "dislike" me through a PM I wouldn't take offense to that. Making amends is easy, but it takes courage to speak one's mind directly to that person.

Comment

Nobody gives a **** about your ignore list or your agenda driven threads, Inkanyamba.

As few people in this thread already said, your ignorance is irritating, and so is your stupidity.

Example: you cried racism in the Valero thread the other day and then in the next post made a racist joke about Mexicans. Even Larry called you out on that

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      Who has time for beef on a boxing forum? It's just not that serious. Most of the people that "hate" me are just upset that they're on my ignore list and can't post in my threads. The only reason they're on it is because they've likely said some ignorant/racist stuff that I don't care to see.

At the same time, I'm a rational person. If someone wanted to speak their mind about why they "dislike" me through a PM I wouldn't take offense to that. Making amends is easy, but it takes courage to speak one's mind directly to that person.
                      but you have time to report people to boxing scenes oversight board and previously cry to Boston guy about me? People don't like you because you're a little b1tch. You're an annoying wannabe black pu$$y that cries racism about everything. You're really confused as to why most people on here wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Comment

Working...
                      X