Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****in finally!

Comment

• Put the two trailers together and it seems the pace of the show is bumping up a few gears, and this season may contain the most conflict/action out of all the seasons so far.

If you watch a certain section of trailer 2 like 7 times, I swear Davos is riding with a Stark banner behind him? Can't be bothered with a screen shot but I looked and paused it several times.......If that is so, does that mean he survives defending Jos body? Unless that's after we see him riding, just I swear its a Stark wolf on the 1 flag in the background.

Intradesting and telling trailer.....Looks like b.itch Cersei's giant bodyguard is literally back to crushing skulls some more! I'm not a fan of them extremist faith militant lot. Though the High Sparrow does play a very good part, but as a collective they're a.ssholes.
      Drogon looks the size of an island now!

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post

Comment

• 6 more sleeps.
          Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 04-18-2016, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Eagerly awaiting Sunday for the season start. Getting to the point I can't watch the teasers anymore because I am tired of being teased. I want the real thing!

Comment

• Jon snow comes back at the end of episode 10. That is my prediction. Melisandre will revive him. Tarley will abandon the nights watch.

Comment

• Damn this Sunday! I am going to s!lie the hell out

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                  Put the two trailers together and it seems the pace of the show is bumping up a few gears, and this season may contain the most conflict/action out of all the seasons so far.

If you watch a certain section of trailer 2 like 7 times, I swear Davos is riding with a Stark banner behind him? Can't be bothered with a screen shot but I looked and paused it several times.......If that is so, does that mean he survives defending Jos body? Unless that's after we see him riding, just I swear its a Stark wolf on the 1 flag in the background.

Intradesting and telling trailer.....Looks like b.itch Cersei's giant bodyguard is literally back to crushing skulls some more! I'm not a fan of them extremist faith militant lot. Though the High Sparrow does play a very good part, but as a collective they're a.ssholes.
                  Drogon looks the size of an island now!
                  yes you're right about that ... It's the Bastard Bowl Jon vs Ramsay

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    Jon snow comes back at the end of episode 10. That is my prediction. Melisandre will revive him. Tarley will abandon the nights watch.
                    Remember our bet last season Brush? You accepted my bet was Davos will wack Melisandre eventually for Shireen. I'll add to it. A deserter from Stannis's army tells him she burned Shireen Baratheon. **** the flames that warn her! She was a phony to begin with! Thoros of Myr demonstrated more faith!20mil (See season 3).

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                      yes you're right about that ... It's the Bastard Bowl Jon vs Ramsay
                      Indeed, now I conclude off that still, if Davos is riding to battle with Stark loyalists, why? They don't know him, it makes me think that by then Jons alive? And they, along with wildlings are rallying due to Jon being around, and wanting Winterfell... So does that point to his revival being surprisingly early (1st 3 episodes) or by the 7th (wild guess).

Unless they are rallying for Sansa, which is likely. Whatever, it will be off da chain!

Some may deem this a spoiler depending on their own opinions, so don't read this last part if you do fear some (spoilerish) info:

Peeps who live in Northern Ireland have seen Ramsay and Jon actors in full battle costume.
                      And also, a stand off with Ramsey,Jon,Sansa and Baelish involved at Winterfell has apparently been seen as they where filming....

That info could easily be some Reddit poster spouting random s.hit for attention. So the above may be so, or inaccurate information. Just supposed sightings on set, what they did on set, not released (obviously durrr).

Something to consider when predicting what will happen and when, which imo that info is hazy at best.....Still doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X