Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Flexing His Political Muscle Back Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Flexing His Political Muscle Back Home

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao was side by side with Philippine presidential candidate Jejomar Binay, who is leader of the opposition and current Philippine vice president, and with vice-presidential candidate Senator Gringo Honasan.

[Click Here To Read More]

I would be frightened to have Pacquiao trying govern it impose his imprint on my community.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      I would be frightened to have Pacquiao trying govern it impose his imprint on my community.
      Look on the bright side it could be worse with an illiterate Floyd governing a community.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        Look on the bright side it could be worse with an illiterate Floyd governing a community.

he governs the online community and look how ******ed they are

Comment

im no filipino, but from what i understand if pac truly cared about the filipino people and the prosperity of his country he would be supporting rody duterte (who, like pac, is from mindanao).

Comment

We are living in some amazing times. I think this is the first time and probably the last in the history of humanity that the name Floyd and the word bright are used in the same sentence. You sir, have become... A Legend!

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            he governs the online community and look how ******ed they are
            Hanz and Brush... Need I say more?

Comment

From what Filipinos tell me Manny isn't the brightest guy ever...not even close.

Comment

pac is with the party of "crooks", he is endorsing probably the biggest thief in Philippine history to be the next president, what a dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
                  From what Filipinos tell me Manny isn't the brightest guy ever...not even close.
                  everyone knows pac is dumb as hell in the Philippines. unfortunately, there is a thing called "vote buying" which probably got him the congressional seat in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    everyone knows pac is dumb as hell in the Philippines. unfortunately, there is a thing called "vote buying" which probably got him the congressional seat in the first place
                    Yeah he's lucky hes so loved i doubt anyone will fk with him, but Filipinos tell me that **** is the wild wild west over there when it comes to politics especially the shootings part.

Comment

Working...
                    X