No announcement yet.

Jacobs: No Quillin rematch on the hunt for Joe Saunders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
    how is it fake >????? wba mw title has been around for like 46 years gene fullmer-emile griffith-carlos monzon -nino benvanuti-hagler
    Golovin has the real title.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      After a dazzling first-round stoppage of Quillin, Jacobs is slated to return to the ring, likely in May at Barclays Center in an expected stay-busy fight, Jacob’s adviser Keith Connolly told ****** on Monday night.

Jacobs, THE RING’s No. 2-ranked middleweight, will then look to pursue a title fight with WBO titlist Billy Joe Saunders later in the year, perhaps in December in what Connolly sees as another “really easy” win for Jacobs.

With talks seemingly stalled between WBA/IBF middleweight champion and No. 3 pound-for-pound rated Gennady Golovkin and Saunders, Connolly envisions a clear path to a bout between Jacobs and Saunders before the end of 2016.

“I mean, nothing is easy at this level but I find that guy to be a zero risk,” Connolly said of Saunders,
      Are you sure it wasn't Billy Connolly who said that?

With Jacob's chin, nobody is zero risk.

Comment

I'm sure bjs takes the fight. Probably gets the same amount of money with like 1/3 of the punishment

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Needs to stop ducking Mora rematch.
          Mora quit, phuck him

I want to see Jacobs-Lee, that fight is do-able.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Mora quit, phuck him

I want to see Jacobs-Lee, that fight is do-able.
            Mora didnt quit. He was doing well. I hope he gets another shot. Very underrated boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Mora didnt quit. He was doing well. I hope he gets another shot. Very underrated boxer
              It was a joke. I do think what Jacobs said was probably true though, he got over-eager trying to finish Mora and got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                It is a secondary WBA title that he only get because HBO and Team Golovkin didn't want to kill Jarod Fletcher....so it is kind of fake.
                Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                Golovin has the real title.
                Real title ? Who did he beat to earn it? Milton Nunez who the hell is that clown?

Comment

Saunders winning was really the worst possible outcome you can get. Lee was guaranteed to unify for his next bout now this bull**** is happening.

Comment

So Jacobs needs a five month turnaround for a confirmed stay-busy fight after a one round blowout? **** me, this generation are unbelievably soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Anita Gofradump View Post
                      So Jacobs needs a five month turnaround for a confirmed stay-busy fight after a one round blowout? **** me, this generation are unbelievably soft.
                      Yeah, seriously....wtf is with this sport? Guy fights 90 seconds and then needs a stay busy fight 5 months later....

Comment

Working...
                      X