No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs Ali (who wins)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko vs Ali (who wins)

This might have been discussed already but im new and ive never seen this thread and have always wanted to discuss this.

Both are very technical guys so it would obviously be a technical fight and i think if klitschko would be able to avoid alis quick movement and speedy flurrys he might knock him down.

But overall i see Ali winnign do to the fact that he can outlast anybody . ANd he got a quick jab that is faster than wlads, obviously faster foot movement. I think he would just knock him out in a matter of 6 rounds. i think the fight would go exactly the way it did with joe bugner because bugners style is alot like wlads and he is as big as wlad and ali smacked him around.

Check the boxing history sub-forum and plan an all-nighter. Been discussed.

The consensus seem to be that despite their size/training/nutritional disadvantages and geographical incest, heavyweights back then had "intangible slickness" therefore Wladimir would be killed instantly within a few seconds.

I seriously just summed up like 100 pages for you but waste your time if you want.
    Last edited by ////; 10-21-2014, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X