Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you imagine Rigo/Donaire II? LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao I was gonna post a similar thread but you beat me to it. Rigo ruined this fool bro.

I hope people stop begging for the rematch cause I do not wanna see a boring one sided beatdown.

Rigo would stop Donaire in a rematch, no doubt. Donaire would get mentally broken down and get stopped.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
      He isn't done, he fought the same way he always does. He is a one trick pony and very limited.

More credit should be given to Darchinyan. He fought a great, disciplined fight.

Donaire has shown his limitations time & time again. The Mathebula fight, Narvaez just to name a couple.

Because of a few flashy leaping hooks & wind-up uppercuts people seem to have this idea he has an elite level skillset & is a masterful boxer with a great jab. He is one-paced, limited and once you take away his left hook hes extremely ordinary. The guy literally has nothing but a left hook!

He always looks this way when hes not against a guy who basically runs at him with no defense.
      Nah bro, he's done. Once he landed on Vic and Vic hurt him back you could tell his confidence was just shot down. I think the commentators mentioned something along the same lines too.

Comment

Rigo is small for 126 but you think Vic isn't? If Rigo doesn't move up Salido will take care of Donaire.

Comment

it will never happen. the rhetoric of bob arum, and his attitude toward rigondeaux's career is evidence of that.

Comment

lols the fight will go to decision, this will be a very boring fight with no one engaging

Comment

I'm watching Vic Donaire 2 right now on HBO and Nonitos confidence is non existant.

Comment

Working...
              X