• Show
Clear All

Canelo Wins

Headlines read " Trout KTFO" " Mexican, Knocks Trout Out "

Comment

Good news it seems like the fight will happen

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
        Everyone though Cotto would beat Canelo as well so you can see where this is coming from.
        EXACTLY. The jury was out on Trout till he got some elite comp. Well, He did and dispatched Cotto convincingly. Hell. Like you said a lot of folks thought Cotto would unhype Saul.

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        thanks I like the name Gramps

Trout has shown himself against an elite world class opponent and looked good doing it. Alvarez has yet to accomplish this.
        Im glad you like it mah homie . And I agree with every word in this here quote.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Canelo Wins

You're a funny fella.

Comment

Trout is a good fighter but Canelo will prove to pack to much of a punch. The kid is hyped up but his speed is very impressive and his power is very underrated I feel. Trout would look good early on as Canelo warms up and win a few rounds but Canelo would stop Trout's success with the first flush combination that he lands.

I think Canelo can hurt him and as soon as he hurts him, he will lose a lot of respect for Trout's boxing abilities and just start to walk him down. It's only going to take Trout getting trapped along the ropes one time a round for Canelo to steal the round in the judges eyes.

The speed and power of Canelo will be the major factors in this fight, which should be a good one but Canelo wins either by late stoppage or UD.

Comment

Canelo Wins

Hahaha... "sí se puede, sí se puede... oops... well, maybe next time" Lol, and it has been like that since la Conquista.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
                Hahaha... "sí se puede, sí se puede... oops... well, maybe next time" Lol, and it has been like that since la Conquista.
                LOL yall never had a sí se puede chant more like a yes massah

Comment

LOL yall never had a sí se puede chant more like a yes massah
                  Whats funny is, YOU think he's Black. So you bang out the "massah" joke.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    thanks I like the name Gramps

Trout has shown himself against an elite world class opponent and looked good doing it. Alvarez has yet to accomplish this.
                    Cotto? Congrats to him I guess but I've been saying for years that Canelo is all wrong for Cotto and would've ****ed him up bad. So if people are using Cotto as a gauge then don't be shocked if Canelo KO's him. Im pumped for this one.

Comment

Not gonna happen, makes too much sense. Especially as an undercard fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X