Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would it do for Marquez's legacy if he knocked out Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao was killing marquez.. I finally watched the fight. I was expecting to see Marquez dominating and he was getting killed and just landed a lucky punch at the bell..I thought Paq was handling him easier than the previous fights..

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
      ...Well we both agree Marquez was juiced for Part4. Clearly.

About Manny being on PEDs ... hey, i'm not gonna anything is impossible, because its not, but, clinically speaking, I never had any outright suspicion that Manny was juiced.

If you were raised poor in the Phillipines and never really ate like us Americans, you would have been looking like a skeleton and all emaciated like Manny used too.

Do you remember how cut and shredded Manny used to be back at 125?

He use to be shredded and cut, but he wasn't BIG. He was still small.

Fast forward to now. Look at Marquez. He is [Huge] & [Cut], that can't happen in human body with out drugs. You either build muscle mass or you get cut .... you don't get both. If you were working to get cut, and have low body fat, the lactic acid buildup would negate the musclemass from properly forming. Opposite, if you want to build only musclemass and increase size, you are going to consume alot of calories and huge amounts of protein .. probably 2.5grams per pound of the individuals body weight. The problem here is consuming all those calories to build the muscle will prevent your body from getting below around 12 percent bodyfat. Marquez was at 5 percent bodyfat.

You don't get huge musclemass gains & low bodyfat. You get one OR the other. NOT BOTH

Back to Manny Pacquiao for a minute. As Manny proceeded through the weight classes, one thing that I noticed was that his flex pose he usually does at the weighin's, is that he wasn't as cut and shredded as he use to be at 125lb.

That to me, looks clinically proper and correct.

Physiologically, if you were a person who came from a poor background, and you never really ate like us Americans - Then got with a Strength & Conditioning coach who was force feeding you so your body chemistry would change ..... you are gonna be able to do more and preform better than you used to.

Do I think Manny was juicing or on PEDs, No I don't.

If you think that Manny was on PEDs, and i'm not saying anything is impossible here, but, there would have been some point in time that his body got swollen and bulked up out of nowhere ... kinda like the new JMM2.0 we saw last weekend. We've never ever saw that transformation in Manny. Once again, nothings impossible, but it never appeared Manny was juiced from my professional opinion. I deal with this stuff weekly so I can spot a PED user pretty easy. I always thought Manny was clean. Manny always fought with great tenacity, and THAT is why he was winning fights. Thats my professional opinion.

If you want me to go all devil's advocate for ya though i'll say this, I personally could have juiced JMM with EPO as a base, supplemented with some rHGH @ 10IU's a week, stacked with some testosterone & been able to pass the bullshit state urine screening. As for Olympic style random testing you need to use enzyme therapy to degrade the samples for false negatives. Easily done if you know the chemical makeup of the specific drugs you're using in the client. Angel Hernandez certainly has those connections. He will have the tests beat whether they are urine, random or blood anyhow .... so I guess JMM will just be able to get away with anything for the rest of his career. The bad guys got there hands on the science. That's what the problem is here.

Another thing to think about is this: That way in which the human body gets down to 5 percent bodyfat leaves it absolutely starved and out of energy. The body at 5 percent bodyfat, physiologically speaking, would have no endurance or stamina.

Marquez certainly wasn't weak looking, nor did he lack energy in the ring, which he would have if he was naturally able to cut down to 5 percent bodyfat.
      OK, I hear you on the physical appearance, but Im going by the amount of punishment that he was able to take at the higher weight classes. Walking thru hard shots..from naturally bigger fighters with real KO power. And his ability to keep full focus while absorbing some serious punishment...thats why I say he had to be taking something..

Comment

Working...
      X