No announcement yet.

McDonald's workers on strike in NY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$7.25 wow...so that's minimum wage now

i remember when i started working at the theaters back in the 90s it was only $4.15

and yea, good luck on that strike...they'll find replacements easily

Comment

the dude at 1:00

26 years old and 2 kids. complains he can't live off his low income of 16,000 a year. No **** sherlock. It costs money to raise children.

why did this man have 2 kids? He should have thought about the cost of raising children with his lack of education and skills.

This is the problem with America.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

i remember when i started working at the theaters back in the 90s it was only $4.15

It's 9.04 here in Washington...will $9.19 in January.

These idiots should have listened in school.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

the dude at 1:00

26 years old and 2 kids. complains he can't live off his low income of 16,000 a year. No **** sherlock. It costs money to raise children.

why did this man have 2 kids? He should have thought about the cost of raising children with his lack of education and skills.

This is the problem with America.
          so he thinks going on strike and not getting paid will make things better

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

I started at $5.05 when I was 16 in BK worked there two years and left at $5.15.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              so he thinks going on strike and not getting paid will make things better
              These dumbasses think their job takes any kind of skill and they are irreplaceable. Pretty sure Mickey D's can just get any bum off the street to do their jobs. Or better yet, Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                These dumbasses think their job takes any kind of skill and they are irreplaceable. Pretty sure Mickey D's can just get any bum off the street to do their jobs. Or better yet, Mexicans.
                You'd be surprised how many people arent even smart enough to work fast food.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  you got a bad happy meal.
                  McDonald's is like sex to me, when it's good it's great and when it's bad it's still good

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post

IMO one of the hardest working people ^^^ I've ever met.

Everybody wants everything handed to them in a silver platter, the new generation don't know what it is to sweat for a paycheck...
                    I hope they all get fire...the funny **** is these were the same people that when they needed the job they probably begged for it now they think they are irreplaceable.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      McDonald's is like sex to me, when it's good it's great and when it's bad it's still good
                      the feeling is mutual.

Comment

Working...
                      X