• Canelo vs top oposition, Who you got?

Canelo vs Lara
    Canelo vs Vanes
    Canelo vs K9
    Canelo vs Trout
    Canelo vs Cotto
    Canelo vs Berto
    Canelo vs Golovkin

At this point? Anyone but Canelo. Even Josesito Lopez.

Comment

What does "canelo vs top opposition" mean?

Comment

ginger can beat K-9 & that's about it.

Comment

ill reserve my opinion until he actually fights someone whos either not a midget or doesnt have one foot in the grave. looks like its gonna be a long wait.

Comment

[/LIST]
            Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
            Canelo vs Lara (dificul to predict but I go with Lara by UD)
            Canelo vs Vanes (Canelo by KO)
            Canelo vs K9 (Canelo by KO)
            Canelo vs Trout (dificul to predict but I go with Canelo by UD or late KO)
            Canelo vs Cotto (dificul to predict but I go with Cotto by UD)
            Canelo vs Berto (Canelo by KO)
            Canelo vs Golovkin (Golovkin by KO)
            Canelo have the advange that his power can change a fight

Comment

Canelo might actually be a good fighter, but given his pathetic opposition how the hell would anyone know? So far in five title fights he's fought has beens (Mosely,Cintron), never will bes (Gomez, Rhodes) and worst of all Suliaman and the other crooks at the WBC let him pound the crap out of a second rate (even by British standards) 147lber (Hatton) for the vacant 154lb title. If Canelo was just a contender fighting this schedule no big deal. But he's supposed to be a world champion. As long as crap like this continues, boxing will never again be a mainstream sport

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                Canelo might actually be a good fighter, but given his pathetic opposition how the hell would anyone know? So far in five title fights he's fought has beens (Mosely,Cintron), never will bes (Gomez, Rhodes) and worst of all Suliaman and the other crooks at the WBC let him pound the crap out of a second rate (even by British standards) 147lber (Hatton) for the vacant 154lb title. If Canelo was just a contender fighting this schedule no big deal. But he's supposed to be a world champion. As long as crap like this continues, boxing will never again be a mainstream sport
                yes, I agree

Comment

Canelo beats everyone of them!

Comment

Top opposition of 147 and 140 fighters? Well I have him beating most of them just because of the weight advantage. Still I think Pacquiao beats him and I don't like Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X