No announcement yet.

How will Angel Garcia handle a KO loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef99
    He will react exactly the same as FerFal or Jfsd would react if Danny ko'ed Matthysse

IMAGE#1
    You mean the same way I reacted when Sillakh, Dulorme and Pacman got stopped?

You see, Matthysse already got 2 losses and I'm still here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by DwightMare View Post
      Your a troll so it's obvious you have no idea what im talking about. Go back to sniffing Matthysse jock and leave me the **** alone.
      Youre' the one that came out on his own with that stuff about quitting and Garcia delivering pizzas if he losses when no one actually suggested that. Most likely Garcia will lose, sure, but he's young and can keep fighting and wining for a decade adn more. Only little girls that know shít about boxing think that "losing your 0" means you're no good, or that "0" means anything to begin with.

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
      I think he will handle it well. He is fully aware of how dangerous Mattysse is. Angel ridicules fighters that are open to ridicule and to an extent deserve it and gives credit when credit is due. He said Judah came to fight and not just make up the numbers after his performance in the ring. The only thing I have heard him say about Mattysse is how everyone is raving about him about being some kind of terminator monster that can not be stopped and they have lost perspective. If you read a lot of the posts on this website he has a point.This shows me he knows his son is in a real fight and will be prepared for the loss should it come.
      He was pretty disrespectful, not a big surpsie given he's a racist jerk and he's always like that. Among other things he said thiswould be Danny's easiest fight ever. That alone is very disrespectful given he knows for a fact that's not the case even if he thinks (and I'm sure he doesnt) that his son has a good chance of winning this fight.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      You mean the same way I reacted when Sillakh, Dulorme and Pacman got stopped?

You see, Matthysse already got 2 losses and I'm still here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Hey man, its the same people that said Peterson would end Lucas...so...

Are you girls really gonna get depressed when Lucas KOs your man-crush. Its just a fight and its not as if you're getting paid if Garcia wins or anything. What gives?

Comment

He'd claim Danny is really adopted and not biologically his, but rather an illegitimate child of a Dominican tostonera....

Comment

One of them would get annoyed and leave but Danny could still be successful if he did leave

Comment

As long as Danny uses the Vivian Harris blueprint, he should beat Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              As long as Danny uses the Vivian Harris blueprint, he should beat Matthysse.
              This guy!
              Dude, thanks for the LOL!
              Oh dont worry, Danny will use the Vivian Harris blueprint all right and GTFKOed like Harris too!

Comment

If Lucas KO's Danny, i think Angel will give Lucas his props and say that "Danny did well and he is proud but Lucas was the better man BLa BLa".

Now if Danny KO's Lucas, Angel will be Like "Told you Lucas was nothing, easy work BLA BLa".

Comment

I don't know how Angel will react, and to be honest I don't care he is a PR*CK. Danny however IF he loses can learn from this and it could go either way for him, he could improve or just go into a shell in his future fights. He won't quit though, he's young and one loss means nothing nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    How will Angel Garcia handle a KO loss?
                    Angel will menstruate until her son wins again.

For you "haters", yall know you will miss her if Mz Angel ain't around no more.....
                    Last edited by sdcluser; 08-04-2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                      murder-suicide?
                      Im hoping for this lol

Comment

Working...
                      X