• Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko: 245.3 lbs
    Tyson Fury: 246.4 lbs

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Damn I miss this guy fighting. I suppose given the signs of decline, and focus elsewhere it is best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
            Damn I miss this guy fighting. I suppose given the signs of decline, and focus elsewhere it is best.
            I'm a Wilder fan and I'd still put my money on Vitali > Wilder (even now) if Vitali came back to retrieve what was his

Comment

• Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
              I'm a Wilder fan and I'd still put my money on Vitali > Wilder (even now) if Vitali came back to retrieve what was his
              I'm neither here nor there on Wilder yet I recognise he has a punchers chance unlike Fury against Wlad.

Vitali in his prime against these guys isn't even an interesting topic/debate he'd kill them.

I guess the now thing is a an overstatement but if he got into camp and his body held up I do not believe for one minute he would lose. Fritz is gone now though so I'm not sure I'd even like to see a one off return.

Comment

• Tyson Fury threatens to pull out of Wladimir Klitschko fight

Comment

• Wladimir Klitschko having the time of his life

Comment

• Hughie Fury fight has been cancelled

Comment

• Tyson Fury wins unanimous decision over Wladimir Klitschko to become world heavyweight champion

Result: Bogdan Dinu RTD 6 Manuel Alberto Pucheta

Comment

Working...
                      X