No announcement yet.

where can i watch martinez/dzinziruk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i watch martinez/dzinziruk?

I didn't get a chance to fully watch that fight, as i was watching the cotto/mayorga fight at the same time. . . i want to see how sergio works his jab from the outside; i heard he really put it to dzinz from the outside with the jab. . . dzinz has a SWEET jab, but sergio (from what i saw) was getting off first all night and just circling him piecing him up with the jab. then finished him with the straight left.

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    I didn't get a chance to fully watch that fight, as i was watching the cotto/mayorga fight at the same time. . . i want to see how sergio works his jab from the outside; i heard he really put it to dzinz from the outside with the jab. . . dzinz has a SWEET jab, but sergio (from what i saw) was getting off first all night and just circling him piecing him up with the jab. then finished him with the straight left.
    Sergio looked good overall but he did get hit a lot in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      just youtube a video of Steroidgio punching a punching bag. pretty much the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        just youtube a video of Steroidgio punching a punching bag. pretty much the same thing.
        lol MUSHAHADEEN!!! you right, you right. . .

Comment

I sent you a PM with a link to the HD version of the fight that someone else uploaded here. If you have problems joining the files together or viewing, let me know and I can help you.

Comment

Working...
          X