No announcement yet.

Caption this picture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Chad Dawson had one of the biggest off nights I have ever seen, and was gonna go for the late stoppage had the crooked Canadian ref not intervened

this is the same guy who was outboxed by Carl "the caveman" Froch

Chad Dawson is still a nightmare style match up for B-Hop.....reason Bernard jumped all over the Pascal fight and wanted nothing to do with Dawson
    oh now its an OFF night for Chad? and crooked ref? get real

and btw he's a different fighter since fighting Carl Froch

....and what the hell is so bad about Carl Froch???

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Chad Dawson had one of the biggest off nights I have ever seen, and was gonna go for the late stoppage had the crooked Canadian ref not intervened

this is the same guy who was outboxed by Carl "the caveman" Froch

Chad Dawson is still a nightmare style match up for B-Hop.....reason Bernard jumped all over the Pascal fight and wanted nothing to do with Dawson
      Agree with everything, apart from the Ref costing Dawson the win
      He had Pascal hurt in the corner at the end of the 9th or 10th and just backed off
      Dawson on his day outboxes Pascal.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
        Agree with everything, apart from the Ref costing Dawson the win
        He had Pascal hurt in the corner at the end of the 9th or 10th and just backed off
        Dawson on his day outboxes Pascal.
        hahah he never had him hurt. pascal even said he wanted chad to tire his ass out then in the 12th finish him off. as far as im concerned chad is lucky they stopped the fight

Comment

Its funny how people get so upset and childish in a boxing forum where the average standard for the intermediate poster is about 25-40 years old.

You turn to insulting people, insulting Canada, and getting your panties in a knot when there is no need for it. Is it that hard to have a proper discussion?

Dawson had an off night for sure, that or Pascal's style confused the hell out of him and forced him to turn down the tempo. Either way in the 9th? whatever round he landed that uppercut, he hurt Pascal badly, however he let him off so bad that even I; A CANADIAN was screaming for him to go in and fight. I love supporting my fellow countrymen but to me when a fighter has another fighter hurt, and he backs off! that is almost unacceptable especially when your losing a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlin26 View Post
            Its funny how people get so upset and childish in a boxing forum where the average standard for the intermediate poster is about 25-40 years old.

You turn to insulting people, insulting Canada, and getting your panties in a knot when there is no need for it. Is it that hard to have a proper discussion?

Dawson had an off night for sure, that or Pascal's style confused the hell out of him and forced him to turn down the tempo. Either way in the 9th? whatever round he landed that uppercut, he hurt Pascal badly, however he let him off so bad that even I; A CANADIAN was screaming for him to go in and fight. I love supporting my fellow countrymen but to me when a fighter has another fighter hurt, and he backs off! that is almost unacceptable especially when your losing a fight.

what the hell was he suppose to do? when you feeling the heat you get the fug out and re group. its a 12 round fight thats what ya gotta remember. Pascal was winning on all the cards he didnt have to put him self in danger

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
              what the hell was he suppose to do? when you feeling the heat you get the fug out and re group. its a 12 round fight thats what ya gotta remember. Pascal was winning on all the cards he didnt have to put him self in danger
              No no I meant when Dawson landed the uppercut on Pascal. He hurt him horrendously, Pascal went out for a few moments standing up but quickly came to and went into defensive mode, he was pushed back against the ropes and as soon as he laid back into the ropes DAWSON TOOK A STEP BACK. I almost cried, I love Pascal as a countryman, but boxing is about winning. If Dawson wanted to win he would have took that step forward and unloaded everything into Pascal for a stoppage. However he backed up, let Pascal come back and then go stopped on cuts.

The winner was easily Pascal as he was ahead on everyones score card, it was not hard to tell he was winning either. However if Dawson had applied more pressure when he hurt Pascal, maybe we would be talking about Dawson's close win instead of Pascal's dominating performance

Comment

No no I meant when Dawson landed the uppercut on Pascal. He hurt him horrendously, Pascal went out for a few moments standing up but quickly came to and went into defensive mode, he was pushed back against the ropes and as soon as he laid back into the ropes DAWSON TOOK A STEP BACK. I almost cried, I love Pascal as a countryman, but boxing is about winning. If Dawson wanted to win he would have took that step forward and unloaded everything into Pascal for a stoppage. However he backed up, let Pascal come back and then go stopped on cuts.

The winner was easily Pascal as he was ahead on everyones score card, it was not hard to tell he was winning either. However if Dawson had applied more pressure when he hurt Pascal, maybe we would be talking about Dawson's close win instead of Pascal's dominating performance
                ohk i see what u mean lol sorry

but what part of bc u from bruh? maybe we same city hahah

Comment

~ Look at this hataz ~
                  "Guess how long until I vacate this piece of tin. Go ahead, guess."

Comment

ohk i see what u mean lol sorry

but what part of bc u from bruh? maybe we same city hahah
                    From a town in the middle of Vancouver Island, you?

Comment

From a town in the middle of Vancouver Island, you?
                      oh ur probably richmond or surrey or something im guessing?

i live near kamloops.

Comment

Working...
                      X