Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one was defending FMJ when people were making racist comments on his facebook,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one was defending FMJ when people were making racist comments on his facebook,

twitter, youtube videos about him.

But now he's the racist when he barks back.

When I got on his Ustream all I saw was the constant use of the N word on his chat.

Comment

difference is those were a few ignorant people.. it wasn't manny pacquiao. it wasn't a high profile fighter. you fail horribly.

Comment

bla bla bla

You *****s are racist nonstop to Pacquiao and I didnt see Pacquiao throwing racist comment to boxing fans.

END OF ANOTHER ******ED WALTERSON THREAD!

Comment

Lets not pretend Floyd's a saint and hasn't made racial slurs towards asians and other ethnic backgrounds. It's hilarious when some black ppl cry racism but when their racist towards other races its very except-able by some people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            When I got on his Ustream all I saw was the constant use of the N word on his chat.
            was manny pacquiao one of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              difference is those were a few ignorant people.. it wasn't manny pacquiao. it wasn't a high profile fighter. you fail horribly.
              Are you blind? honestly.

How can't you see all the racist comments.

Comment

Hopkins blanet racism is overlooked because he is old and a "legend"..

Comment

So Floyd declines on taking the high ground and stoops to the level of his racist detractors? Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                    Are you blind? honestly.

How can't you see all the racist comments.
                    are you stupid? seriously..
                    what difference does it make what a bunch of fans said. it wasn't manny pacquiao.
                    i've heard tons of racist **** spewed at manny pacquiao. he never got on any internet website to retaliate at floyd's fans by talking **** about floyd.
                    i've never heard pacquiao say he's gonna beat mayweather back into slavery.
                    the only thing mayweather is good for is frying chicken and eating watermelon.. or anything of the sort.

Comment

Working...
                    X